II

Fei Huilang opened her eyes groggily and saw where she was. The room she was in was a sky blue chic princess bedroom with a small walk in closet and some autographed framed posters of her favorite celebrities. Shocked by the sight she sat up abruptly, she placed her long and slender fair legs on the ground and walked around the room tearily. She stopped in front of a wall to floor mirror and gasped at the reflection.

          The girl in the reflection had smooth and fair snowy white skin that was slightly flushed giving her a hint of seductiveness. Her small pretty melon seed like face was a bit fierce. She had a pair of dark apricot like eyes coupled with her plump lower eyelid that made it look like she was smiling and her slightly raised eyebrows. She pursed her plump pink cherry mouth.

     "I'm.... I'm not disfigured", she whispered as tears fell from her eyes.

     Her dark brown bra length hair was slightly tousled and gave her youthful face a seductive charm.

      Fei Huilang touched the mirror as she admired her tall and slender figure in a daze. It was like she had gone back to the past, she still had her abs.

    "This... This has to be a dream", she said

    **Knock knock**

      Fei Huilang whipped her head towards the door after convincing herself that she was dreaming.

     "Who is it?", She called out in her silvery voice

     "Young Miss, the Madam what's you to come downstairs now", an oddly familiar voice said from behind the door.

     "Aunt Zhang ??", Fei Huilang called out with uncertainty

    "Yes Young Miss?", Aunt Zhang responded

    Fei Huilang chuckled. So this bitch also appeared in her dream. Aunt Zhang in her previous life confessed that she was a spy of her father's wife, Ning Meiling. She would always tell Ning Meiling everything that happened in the house and even sold the confidential information of her mother's company to the evil witch Ning Meiling whose entertainment agency was her mother's entertainment agency's rival.

    Fei Huilang opened the door with a grim look making her look fiercer. She met with the wrinkled old face of Aunt Zhang and felt her rage surge up in her heart. Since she was in a dream it meant that she could do whatever she wanted, including going against the law hehe...

    She raised her hand and gave the old lady a tight slap

**Pak!**

     "Young Miss!"

      "Fei Huilang!"

     Fei Huilang saw her mother, Liu Mengxi walk towards her with a pale face,

     "Fei Huilang have you lost your mind?! How dare you hit your elder! Is this how I've raised you?!"

      Fei Huilang saw her mother's furious face and pouted,

     "Mum don't you remember that she was the one that caused Summertime Entertainment to go bankrupt and end up in the hands of that vicious Ning Meiling??"

     "Have you gone mad from drinking?? Why would Summertime go bankrupt? What the hell are you saying??!", Liu Mengxi was so angry that she watched to smack this foolish child of hers. She turned towards the old lady whose head was bowed deeply,

    "Aunt Zhang I'm deeply sorry. It's my fault for spoiling this silly girl. What are you doing standing there and looking stupid, hurry up and apologize to her!", She yelled at Fei Huilang

    "Why? She should be killed! This bitch is a spy of Ning Meiling! You know this already mum!", Fei Huilang was deeply confused as to why her mother was acting oblivious.

    "Fei Huilang, you are 20 years old. Not 2, you should act your age and stop causing trouble like a little girl!! Do you like how people compare you to Ning Meiling's daughter, Fei Huiqing?? Do you like when they call you all sort of mean names ??", Liu Mengxi yelled with red eyes, she covered her head with her hands, "Just yesterday when you arrived from abroad, you went to the bar after hearing about my divorce and you caused a serious scene there! You slander Fei Huiqing and earned yourself the title of a Vicious and jealous stepsister. Have you no sense of shame ??! Do you know how hard you're making things for me?!"

    Fei Huilang looked at her angry mother and froze in shock. What? I'm 20 ?... Have I... Have I been reborn to 7 years ago?.

     She ran into her room and took her phone to check the calendar. She dropped the phone in shock, "it's not a dream! I've... I've been reborn?"