"Mum, I need your permission to go out. I can fix this"

    Hearing the determination in Fei Huilang's voice Liu Mengxi was moved,

    "If you screw up again.... I'll send you either to your father's side or back abroad. Understand?", Liu Mengxi stated calmly and hung up

    Fei Huilang knew that her mother was dead serious. She really had to find a way to expose those people.

    **Knock knock**

    "Young Miss, it's Butler Mo"

    "Is Felix here?", Fei Huilang walked towards the door speedily as she opened the door.

    Butler Mo's chubby face was the first thing she saw. She looked behind him and frowned,

    "Where is he ?"

    Butler Mo had an uneasy look on his face. He took out his phone and played a recording,

________

    Butler Mo: " Mr Felix, the Young Miss would like you to come to the Liu residence in the next ten minutes"

    Felix: "Unbelievable! That brat really is heartless. There are news going around about how she hit her elder and yet she's still in the mood for a makeover??... Tell this to her, I, Felix, the most stylish upcoming fashion stylist will never ever ever ever ever everrrrrr attend to a pompous and unruly animal like her !"

    **Toot toot**

  ________

    The room went silent after the call recording had played. Liu Mengxi gave all Workers in the house a phone for convenience as they were not allowed to bring their personal phones to work. All calls made on those phones were to be recorded without their knowledge, only the Butler was aware of it....

    "That crazy bastard has forgotten where he came from after tasting a bit of fame", Fei Huilang chuckled lowly, "Call his manager and tell him that Felix seems to be fed up with his present life. It'll be a pleasure to send him back to the countryside", Fei Huilang played with her hair casually with a relaxed look on her face. She had never been a kind person neither was she a forgiving person. She was a downright villain!

      "Yes Young Miss", Butler Mo bowed

    "Also, bring me all the recordings of Aunt Zhang's calls. No one must know of this"

    Butler Mo looked at Fei Huilang and was slightly shocked but he had always been good at masking his expression

    "Yes... Young Miss, Mrs Zhang has been seen by the Security guards countless times sneakily making calls. Mostly by 4:15am", Butler Mo scrutinized her every expressions

    Fei Huilang looked at Butler Mo. She suddenly saw a fog covering his pupils and just like what happened with her mother. She saw Butler Mo arguing with Aunt Zhang and the voice played in her head

  ________

    ( "Mrs Zhang how selfish is your heart for you to betray Madam Liu like this!",. Butler Mo pointed his finger at her in accusation.

     Aunt Zhang smiled, "So what ? Listen to me, if you want to continue working here then mind your own business!".

     Butler Mo gritted his teeth, "You think I wouldn't dare tell the Madam that you're working together with Madam Fei to tarnish her's and the Young Miss's reputation ?".

     Aunt Zhang chuckled, "Who do you think she would believe, a Butler she has only known for a year or a Nanny she has known for almost twenty years.... I won't warn you again ".

     Butler Mo watched Aunt Zhang's retreating figure with dark eyes.)

   ________

    His pupils cleared and went back to normal

    "Young Miss?", Butler Mo called out to her worriedly

    Fei Huilang jolted back to reality. She cleared her throat,

    "Ahem! Keep a close eye on her and make a video if possible of her making the call in secret"

    Butler Mo nodded and she signaled for him to leave. She had seen what would happen in Butler Mo's life but she wasn't sure if it was a past or future event. She wanted him to be prepared either way. It turns out that the most quiet servant was the most loyal. She wondered what happened to him in her previous life. She couldn't control her gift yet , she wasn't even sure if she would ever be able to control it.

    **Bang**

    A little chubby white kitten with stunning aqua blue eyes fell on her head. Fei Huilang threw it to the ground and screamed when she saw it

    "Ahhh where did this monster suddenly appear from??!!"

    Anybody that saw her face would think she had met with a gigantic monster

    There was a look of disdain in the kitten's eyes