46

Kiara resting at home mostly sleeping when she got a call from the vision team department who told her that there was an issue with documents someone kidnapped an employee, she immediately got an alert that there was going to be a raid she was informed of that in the morning she was in holiday she didn't get into that and now things getting messy, she asked about other documents that they told her they destroyed them. "It is your responsibility, to solve that problem no matter what" She cut the call and called Hanseok on the phone but he didn't pick up. She called Hanseo who picked up immediately and before she could say anything he asked "Are you alright? Is something happening? Are you feeling uneasy?"
"No, I'm alright" she replied and she could hear Hanseo's relief "Is Hanseok at the office?".
"No he is at the police station not a big matter he told me...is something happening?"
"Nothing to worry about, how is your day?" She asked changing the topic.
"Nothing special" he replied to her "just you know following his orders,"
She chuckled lightly "Are you feeling depressed?" She asked.
"No it's not like that I just don't know," he said "Now he is officially my boss, I don't know how should I feel"
"I understand," she said "I will be at the event, okay"
"Hey, I'll handle that you take a rest," he told her.
She looked at the clock at 4:28 "I'll be there" and with that, she cut the call. Hanseo looked at his phone screen suddenly feeling pain in his chest 'Is she not trust me now? it's because of our argument? Or She doesn't trust me with Hanseok because I tried to kill him, but Hanseok is not the victim he is never a victim, I tried to save her from him but maybe I was wrong he is my brother he protected me before but he is also hurt me so many time...

...

"I'm sorry, I was able to call you back," Hanseok said in a childlike manner hugging Kiara from behind "You know I get busy"
"Just shut up and let me go, everyone is looking at us," Kiara said trying to sound calm.
"But there are only six people in this room," he said holding her hand and playing with the ring on her ring finger. "Is about time Hanseok" she told him "I have to join Hanseo"
"Huh! Just go with me"
"No, now leave me," she said. he slowly creased her stomach and asked "Is baby giving you trouble?"
"No, but his dad is"
He smiled at her words "But still Mom loves Dad most"
"Jeez don't tell baby lie," she said as she stopped his hand.
"But you love me the most," he said.
"I'm not gonna love you If you going to squeeze my life out." She said, and Hanseok immediately lost her grip on her "Oh sorry I didn't realize" she stepped forward towards the saying "You never realize"
Hanseok looked at her and asked, "What does that mean?".
"Get ready ok," she said and left the room.
She walked toward Han-Seo who looked nervous talking to some staff member "Everything ready?" She asked Hanseo looked at her nod.
Kiara touched his perfectly set hair with a smile "Everyone is right you are indeed handsome"
"Media saying the same thing about Hanseok," he said to her.
She signaled him to get closer to her he did what she said she whispered in his hair "They are praising him because we have paid the media for this. He laughed at her words.
"What?" She pouts "You are the most handsome man in the Jang family"
"What's the use of it, if you love him more than me" he said without thinking twice he knew she not gonna take his words seriously.
Kiara looked at him with a smile and said, "But I love you the most."
“Of course,” Hanseo said as he knew that Kiara's words were just simple words there was no meaning in them "I'm going on stage" he announced.
"Okay".

Hanseo's speech was good, Hanseok's entry was well everything going well. As Han-seok played the video for Babel Motors,
the room was filled with eager employees, students ready to learn, and media. The lights dimmed and the video started playing, but something seemed off about it. The footage on the screen changed, and everyone's attention turned from Han-seok to the screen.

Kiara's heart sank as she realized that this was not part of the lecture. trying to figure out what was happening. She immediately recognized the man on the screen as Park Chan Ki, she knew it was about to expose something terrible. She scanned the room, trying to find any clue about who was behind this. But as she looked around, she locked eyes with Han-seok, and she could see the anger in his eyes.

She immediately got up from her seat and saw Hanseo doing the same and they both tried to ask the staff why this video was playing, but they were just as clueless as she was. She yelled at them to find out who was behind this and to stop the video, but they all just looked at her in confusion. "What we gonna do?" Hanseo asked her. "I don't know" she replied

The footage showed the Vision Team Leader, Park Chan Ki, trying to give money to Mr. Nam to cover up evidence of anti-union activities. Kiara felt sick to her stomach as she watched the man she had always respected betraying their company's values. And then, Park Chan Ki said something that shocked everyone in the audience.

Her eyes widened in shock as she watched Chan Ki try to give money to a man named Mr. Nam in exchange for evidence of anti-union activities. But he didn't have enough money, and he pleaded with Mr. Nam, telling him that he was just following orders from Jang Han-seok, the chairman of Babel Motors. He even admitted that he was just a puppet in Han-seok's hands.

The room fell silent, and Kiara could feel the tension in the air. She looked at Han-Seok, and he seemed frozen, his eyes still locked on the screen, Following his gaze, she saw Vincenzo and Cha-young standing there, with smirks on their faces. It all clicked into place for Kiara – they were the ones behind this video.
She knew she had to act fast. She quickly walked towards the stage, ignoring the whispers and gasps from the audience.

Vincenzo's attention shifted he watched Kiara, and he could see the desperation in her eyes. She knew Hanseok needed her right now, and she wasn't going to let him face this alone.
but before she could reach him, they heard a loud splashing noise. the room erupted in chaos. a bucket of red liquid fell on Han-seok, drenching him from head to toe. Kiara's jaw dropped in horror as she saw Han-seok's furious expression, his eyes blazing with anger. Kiara was immediately on alert, and she hurriedly tried to clean the liquid off Han-seok's face. She removed her blazer to clean his hands and told the staff to bring towels. She turned to face Han-seok. But before she could say anything, he grabbed her wrist tightly,
His eyes were ablaze with rage and his voice trembled as he spoke.
"How dare they do this to me?" he growled, his grip tightening. "I will make them pay for this humiliation."
Kiara, her voice trembling, tried to calm him down. She knew how much this incident would damage his reputation and she didn't want him to do anything rash at least not right now. But as she held onto his wrist, she noticed a sudden change in his expression.
Hanseok's face softened as he looked into Kiara's worried eyes. He realized that his anger was misplaced and he couldn't let his emotions get the best of him.
She heard footsteps approaching her Hanseo voice and people whispered. "Let's get out from here first," Hanseo told them coming toward them, the guard started to take them away from the stage Hanseo was just one step ahead and kept looking back at them Hanseok was still holding her wrist as they got out, Hanseok released her wrist once they stopped some detective, Hanseo immediately stood in front of her. As Choi Myunghee talked to the detective and they decided to talk, Hanseo asked his brother "What about should I...
"She is not going to agree" Hanseok immediately said but stopped walking then directly looked at Kiara and Hanseo and told them "You both stick together".
"Hanseok, I'll get your clothes," Kiara said once she returned to them "and there is one more thing"
"Okay tell me," Hanseok said as Choi Myunghee came back and looked at the three of them still standing outside the room "Someone actually kidnapped a vision employee and they got some documents and a hard disk, they just told that happened, they probably...
"It means they have some evidence," Choi Myunghee said middle of her sentence, Hanseok could see how Kiara got annoyed by that.
"But I still have important documents so they probably don't have anything big," Kiara told them "Okay here take the card and buy some comfortable clothes for me and yourself now hurry," Hanseok told her and handed the card carefully not to get it dirty.
"I'll come with you" Hanseo announced and followed her
"Send some guards after them" Hanseok said to Choi Myunghee.