Chapter Six: My Henry (M)

Tonight was another banquet and I had already heard talk from Henry about how he found Francis annoying and what was worse apparently Francis had flirted with me in front of everyone but his ego took a blow when I did not acknowledge it and told him to go flirt with his wife.
I was having a good time with Claude his wife, she was fantastic and we spoke about different fashions lately and I mentioned about the contract I have with the medici family with regards to different paints and fabrics.

I had been showing her some of my drawings and she asked for a copy which I could arrange for her.
The banquet tonight was with tension at a high when Henry mentioned about wrestling, I tried to shake my head to Henry and Charles almksy screaming no, but Henry was determined to wrestle with Francis, I moved towards Henry and followed him out while he got changed.

"Do not do this Henry"

"Why? Do you not think I could beat him?"

"Of course you can but the French have a habit of cheating."

I heard the hurt but my quick reply seemed to erase it, I knew I could not say that he was going to lose but I kept silent on that just lied.

"Believe in me Addy, I will win."

"Alright, if you win. You may have one night."

Henry looked at me in shock and hope then pulled me in close before slamming his lips on to mine in a heated kiss before looking at me with desire.

"Then I will win, truly Addy?"

"Yes Harry but know that it still stands. I will not be a mistress, I deserve more than that but I have missed you in that way."

"I missed you too Addy."

He kissed me again before pulling away from me, all i could think about was what possessed me to say and offer that but I knew it was out there now and no taking it back, I stepped back when Charles walked into the room.

"Give them hell."

We laughed at that before following Henry out of the room with smiles on our faces.
Henry then went to the circle were Francis was waiting, he was determined to beat Francis because a night with Addy was at stake, he had not been with Addy since there first night and only night together.
Every woman he was ever with he would see Addys face or think he could do this with Addy, he really wanted to put another son or maybe a daughter this time, inside her if he was being honest with himself.
He wanted every child from her womb to be his, he knew that she took precautions with her deceased husband and had not taken any long term lover and she was correct, he maybe king but she deserves more then just being a mistress, if only he could get rid of his wife.

Francis made the first move and Henry moved and grab Francis middle but Francis was about to grab his legs before he moved like Addy showed him years ago sending Francis to the ground.
Francis got up and went again, this went on for about thirty minutes and no one knew when it was going to end, Henry was getting cocky and Adelaide knew this and tsked to Henry, which snapped him out of it and just when Francis was about to have the upper hand and win, Henry sent Francis over his shoulder out of the ring thus winning the game.

I could not believe it, Henry was meant to have lost according to the history books,witness accounts and in the show but it seems that me being here has changed a lot and the promise of a night together was a big driving force.
I had to admit that I was very flattered but it had been a few years since I slept with anyone and it might of been a moment of weakness on my part.
Henry looked towards me with a heated look and I knew I was in for it later.