𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 1 ☆

Taehyung is living in London currently but today he is coming back to Korea..!

Mrs kim:- finally I will meet my son after whole 9 years, he was just 18 when he went to London for his study!

Mr Kim:- i am so excited to meet him

Mr and Mrs kim went to the airport..

Tae"s pov*
I reached korea, I was at the airport trying to find my eomma and appa and finally my eyes met with them, I ran to them and hugged them.

Tae"s pov*I reached korea, I was at the airport trying to find my eomma and appa and finally my eyes met with them, I ran to them and hugged them

Tae:- eomaa!!  how are you my sweetheart!

Mr Kim:- I am here too? (Fake anger)

Tae:- hahah appa, I missed you guys sm.

Mrs kim:- look at him, he has become more handsome..!

Mr Kim:- just like his father *proud*

Mrs kim:- wow joke of the year

I giggled at their cute nok jhok but as I was tired, I asked them to go home..!

[AT KIM MANSION]

an pov*

Mr Kim was glaring at his own son very unusually which made him feel a little awkward..!

tae:- appa? why are you glaring at me.. ikr I am handsome..! *Awkard smile*

Mr Kim :- I guess now you are strong enough to handle my company..

Tae:- i apologise appa, but I won't handle the company...

Mr Kim:- and the reason? *Frowned*

Tae:- bcz I'm not interested that's the simple reason.. I'm interested in teaching and I have applied for the university..

Mr Kim:- but-

He was cutted by his wife's words..

Mrs kim:- let's not pressurise him.. if you don't want to let it be..

With a little bit of chit chat- everyone went to have a peaceful sleep..!

In morning*

Yn pov*
I wake up and saw it was already 6:45 am shit am i late for University shit damn, i ran towards the bathroom and took a bath than got ready as soon as possible,I ran towards my driver and asked him to drive as fast as possible, i entered my university and heard that the bell has been ranged before 5 mins..