𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 14

An pov*
everyone was reading for tracking.. they started walking and found a way where there was a board on the left side.

Danger....

Samantha:- It was on the right side.. I have came here but I guess it's not the danger way side right is danger..*worried*

Jimin:- may be you have forgot.. let's go in the right side..

They went to the right direction..

Yn heard an unusual sound.. she turned back..

Tae:- Don't leave my hand.. hold it tightly hmm?!

she held his hand as tight as she can..

Meanwhile..

?:- They are on the right way..

?:- i'll take care.. today those people won't be alive..

_______________________________________

It was getting dark..ofc it's going to be night soon..

Everyone was walking fast.. except yn.. ofc she is lazy..

Yn:- Tae I am tired.. I am feeling something bad.. can we go back?

Tae:- Let me pick you up..

She hoped into him and they start walking but everyone was no where to be seen..

Tae:- Yn wait here I am coming with them.. than we will go back hmm

She nodded and he left..

After few mins..

Taehyung came back with everyone at the same place where he left yn.. but she was no where to be seen..

Jk:- Taehyung where is she.. *worried*

Tae:- I asked her to stay here.. where is my yn.. *teary eyes*

everything was getting blur to taehyung as his eyes was in tears.. he don't cry at any situation but if it's about his wife he would cry anytime..

Suddenly some unusual voice came to them... They went to see and found what??

Sana:- LION... *Shouted*

Eunwoo:- Shhhhh...

Tae:- this place isn't good.. and yn and yn is alone.. it's all my mistake I am not a good husband.. what if something happened to-

Jk:- Shut up taehyung.. don't think in the way...it's go back to our tents may be she could there..

Without shuttering any word taehyung ran toward the camp and found no one now everyone was tensed as fuck..

Jk:- Sana, lisa and samantha you guys be in the tents.. don't dare to come with us plz.. we four are going to check yn..