Chapter 7: School Shopping

(A quick A/N: Sorry for these recent chapters not being that eventful! I plan on picking up the pace with the story soon, I swear.)

The next day quickly rolled around after you fell asleep—and you were woken by your mom gently shaking you. "Y/n, sweetie! Wake up!" She said softly before backing up a bit so you could sit up against your pillows. "Take your time getting dressed, but once you're ready we're going to go school shopping for you! And don't worry about breakfast, we'll stop by a diner in town to take care of that." She told you, and you nodded tiredly. She left the room after softly kissing your forehead, and you hopped out of bed to get dressed.

For today's outfit of choice, you went with a black wool-ish cardigan that had the pattern of a human rib cage on the front and skeleton arms down the sleeves, a pair of long and baggy pants that had red and black striped patches, chains, and straps. For accessories, you went with a black beanie with white embroidery text that read: 'bad hair day', long fingerless leather gloves, and a simple black velvet choker that had a small star charm dangling from a short chain on the front. Your shoes, however, were sort of over the top. Big black wedge boots adorned with chains and leather bands with spikes. They also had big pentagram pendants on the front, with cross-shaped keys dangling from the chains around the front near the laces. (Y/n's Outfit):

After getting dressed, you stepped out of your room and pet Moomoo after she trotted over, purring loudly and rubbing against your legs and hand

After getting dressed, you stepped out of your room and pet Moomoo after she trotted over, purring loudly and rubbing against your legs and hand. "I'm ready to head out," you said and your mom stepped out of the bathroom. "Alrighty, kiddo! Dad and Pax are gonna stay here while we go out." She said and grabbed her purse, before going over to give dad and Paxton a kiss.

After she was done showing them her affection and you waved, you both left and went down the hall, reaching the elevator and going down.

You and your mom stepped out of the elevator and walked down the hall, chatting a bit as you walked out to the car. You climbed into the passenger seat and buckled up as your mom did and started the car, before backing out of the parking lot and driving off toward town. "So, what kind of things are you looking to get?" Your mom asked and glanced over at you as she drove, "Maybe a few new shirts or something...mainly a new book bag and a new smaller bag to use to carry stuff around. Maybe more patches and pins," You hummed in thought, dreaming about decorating your bag the way you had in the past, while in the "Real World". "Alright! We can get you some new art supplies too, more colored pencils and more containers for your custom paints and such." Your mom chuckled, soon pulling into a parking lot for a small building that had the name of, "S. Gabry's Diner". It looked nice, and it wasn't too busy right now so it wasn't hard to find a parking spot. After your mom had parked and stopped the car, you climbed out and waited for her before going up to the door. You held it open for a blonde kid in a purple shirt and a taller man, who had similar blonde hair so you guessed it was his dad...before realizing it was Travis and Kenneth Phelps—Kenneth being the puppeteer of the Cult and the reason why Sal had a prosthetic in the first place. You clenched your hand, tight around the door handle, before taking a breath to calm down.