Today

Hello all!

Today my parents surprised me with news that we are going to visit Occitanie until the New Year's. I am very excited, although this does mean I will be a bit slow on updates.

You may wonder why I am going all the way from America to France just for the holidays. Even though I've lived in America most of my life, I was born in France. We loved with my Grandmother and Grandfather at their home in Occitanie until I was about 6 or 7.

My father does not really have good relations with his mother and father because his father has done some very illegal and immoral things, and also they weren't very kind to him growing up. This is why we do not visit my father's parents often.

My mother, however has a great relationship with her parents. It's been a tradition to visit them in France since I was about 8.

This does mean I am going to have to bring up the diaper conversation sooner rather than later. Its okay, however, because I am likely going to do it later today or early tomorrow. (our flight is on Thursday.)

I also have texted my friend, JJ that when my diaper package comes to put it in my room. She has a house key. (please do NOT be concerned for my safety. JJ is a nice girl and would not do anything bad in my house while I am gone.)

Anyways, I am going to pack the last of the diapers I have for my trip. I'm wearing one as I write this, so not including that one I only have 10 left. I may buy convenience store diapers (DEPENDS or GOODNITES) if my parents agree to full time diaper wearing.

A bit of a tangent, but would you guys like any stories of JJ? She is more into Omorashi/wetting, but I do have some stories about that. They involve the both of us.

Also, I do have some diaper/pull up stories from all the times I've been in France. Let me know if you'd be interested in those as well.

thanks,
💫 Gwendolyn