003 . "do you think we are soulmates in every other universe?"

do you think we are soulmates in every other universe?

last week we had done a q&a with the fans on instagram and we quite literally got asked 309 times in 30 minutes to do another one but with us asking eachother questions. so here we are on instagram live preparing our questions and getting cozy. walker started the live and we finally started.

walker quickly starts to speak and says "wassup everybody! im walker, and with me is..." "y/n! today we are starting with another q&a butttttttt" you say stretching the but, "we are asking eachother questions!" walker chips in. "okay do u wanna start or will I?" you say all giggly and happily. "I'll start , okay so y/n do you think we could ever be in another movie together?" he says, "well that's quite hard but knowing our talents we probably could!" you say. "Okay okay okayyyyyy my turnnnn bitchesssss, walker. have you ever seen me singing in the mirror with a hairbrush?" you say and walker quickly says "you do that?!" and you start laughing and nodding your head up and down. "yep I do!" you barely manage to say. "whatttt really?" He says "yep really!" You say whilst still laughing "well okay y/n, my second question for you is does ryan reynolds also say ewww who are you to you?" he asks raising a brow,"yeahhh sometimes when ur around 😭😭" you say but then suddenly a lightbulb goes off in your head , "walker." you say . "yeah?" he says confused, "do you think we are soulmates in every universe?" "yeah, I do think we are soulmates in every single universe and maybe even in another world." he says quietly while looking in your eyes. "fuck it" you say while grabbing his face and putting his soft lips onto yours , "Y/NNNNNNN YOU SAID U DIDNT WANNAAAAAAA REVEAL ITTT!! NOWW IT LOOKS LIKE YOURRR THE MANNNNNNNNNNN" he says whining and acting like a child "WAIT GUYS DELETE THAT FROM YOUR MEMORY ALRIGHT?" he says before smashing your lips onto his this time. You both pull out and remember your on live, "oh um bye you say while grabbing the phone and ending the live"

"okay so nowww can we go cuddle in your room." you ask .

"yeah we can" he says while smiling softly

_______________________________________________________________
rory speaks,

help me my Disney is broken and I can't watch Percy rn 😭😭😭 save me man ,🧍🏻‍♂️.

anyways please please pleaseeee go leave some ideas for me guys!