004: perce?

PERCE?

     PERCE?

percy jackson fic

percy WASNT the type of person to be jealous but something inside of him went off that day. the day luke castellan flirted with y/n. watching his girlfriend getting hit on made his blood boil so as soon as y/n looked uncomfortable with luke, he knew he had to do something . more specifically get into a fight, now percy wasn't weak, it had been a couple of years since the last time he won a fight but he still had it, blood streamed through lukes cut and percy was absolutely bloody (not his blood obviously) . he got a few cuts here and there but the worst cut he actually got was one heck of a mess. now now, we all know percy jackson is a huge mama boy and would never do anything to her or anyone else for a matter of fact, but he did anyways.

"PERCE? are you alright?" you say slowly opening his cabin door which was supposed to be unattended but inside was percy trying to cover up his cuts. "oh yeah" he says quite embarrassed, this was his girlfriend who he literally fought for . "your sorry right?" you say looking into his ocean eyes. "Oh yeah terribly sorry" he says quietly . then the room goes quiet, "you know, u didn't have to do that for me.. right?" you say staring at him "yeah I knew that, but I had to. you looked so uncomfortable with him , no one should ever feel like that ."
he confessed, but I just decided to stare into his eyes and we slowly leaned into each other and had probably one of the most intimate kiss of our life's.

but you know, forever and ever