planet y/n??????

□Their size is almost as big as Saturn

□Their size is almost as big as Saturn.□

■They can rotate their ring is any way.■

•They are accidently discovered by Astrodude. (whose real name is Arthur for now.), and got named by him.•

•They don't have a moon.•

•They do have Oxygen, Nitrogen and other elements that allows you to breathe and live.

•They do have an atmosphere.

•They do have water, somewhere in the underground near its surface.•

•They don't want any living being on them because they don't like seeing them die.•

•Their gravity is just like Earth, but a bit lower.

•But being on their surface is extremely cold because they aren't in the Goldilock zone and far away from the Sun.

•Their ring is made of A LOT of Moons and asteroids. And they felt a bit guilty.•

•Does not orbit the sun. Though sometimes they can come and visits, the Sun gravitational pull doesn't affect them for unknown reasons.•

•They can be located somewhere in between the Kupier belt.

•If only they are in the Goldilock zone, they can be an Earth 2.0•

•A planet have crashed into them before-•

Their opinion on the moons:

-"The Moons? Well, for me, I think they deserve to roam around free. Though it's their choice if they wanna orbit a planet or not."

-"Titan? Who's that? He is one of Saturn's Moons? He's fine I guess."
---------
-(after finding out) "... can I kill Titan and turn him into pieces for my ring?"

-"Earth's moon? Luna you mean? Oh, he's fine. He is actually a good moon."

Their opinion on the planets:

-"that one creepy Sun? I don't know, his gravity doesn't affect me, and I don't get burned by him and his solar flare. But he is quite friendly towards me if I have to be honest. He keeps on suggesting I join his orbit."

-"Mercury is nice. I like him."

-"Venus is... rude. And mean. And I don't like him."

-"Earth is okay, he's a bit selfish sometimes but is okay nonetheless."
--------
-(after finding out) "Well, Earth kinda nice now, and way too much nicer to me, and he needs therapy in my opinion."

-"Mars, well uh... I don't know. He's cool I guess."

-"Jupiter, hmm, he's nice. I don't know why he keeps inviting me to hangout with him and his moon though."

-"oh, Saturn's nice, and alot nicer to me for some reason."

-"Uranus? Well, I call him "Urau" because he doesn't like his name. And he uh, well nice to me and most of the time, he tries to lure me out of the Kupier belt."

-"Neptune, that memory issue planet, he remembers my name and call me all sorts of nick name like "Stary", "Ringy", "Glowy". He remembers all of that nick name as well."

[THE KUPIER BELT IN HERE IS BIGGER THAN SATURN SO IT CAN HIDE [P/N] IN THERE PERFECTLY.]

[I AM NOT GOOD AT SCIENCE GUYS PLEASE CORRECT ME IF ANYTHING IS WRONG AND I'LL GO FIX IT-]