"Gas and ice giants."

Everyone in here is their Canon style, including [P/N].

Due to the series being an all age show, which contains kids, no cursing words will be here.

This is based off the series SOLAR BALLS, so movements that seems impossible for planets and moons, stars, etc is possible in here.

Please do remember that English is NOT my native language.

Remember, all of this is FANFICTION. Not real and not canon.

The Kupier belt in this book is bigger than Saturn, so it hides [P/N] perfectly.

☆[P/N] = PLANET NAME.

☆STARY IS A NICKNAME THAT THE PLANETS MADE TO ADDRESS YOU EASIER.

--ॱ◉͘--

--ॱ◉͘--

THE MOON flew through every asteroids, avoiding with no effort, the yellow moon speed up, trying to lose the other moonn. "Y-You-You can't catch me!" The yellow moon shouted at the purple moon. "IO!"

In a matter of time, the purple moon had catched up to the yellow moon and went infront of him, abruptly stopping the yellow moon on its track.

"H-hey! That's so un-fair, Callisto!" The yellow moon said angrily towards the purple moon, who only gave the yellow moon an annoyed look, "It's not my fault, IO. You said this was a race. And there was no rule besides winning the other one."

The yellow moon - IO - gave the purple moon - Callisto - an angry look, but sigh and accepted his defeat. "Fine. But wanna race again?" IO send a smug look towards Callisto, who already knew his intentions.

"Ugh. No. I know you'll use the same trick on me again." Callisto declined, still annoyed by IO. "H-hey!"

"Still, IO, are you sure the Kupier belt is safe to stay? I mean, there's alot of dwarf planets here that could attack us at any moment." Callisto said, observing her surroundings that was full of asteroids, she remembered that there are rumors of a planet almost as big as Saturn lives in here. "And a planet might be here too. Like what the rumors said."