𝟏𝟗. 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬

"𝗜'𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁."

SOFIA FELT the weight of her dress flowing through the soft breeze out, her hands were holding the familiar ones that belonged to Tom Blyth. He wore a black tuxedo and Sofia a beautiful black dress that hugged her body perfectly. He spun her around a couple times on the sounds of the music, they were in the middle of a field not knowing where the music was coming from.

Sofia rested her head against his chest for comfort, her arms wrapped around his waist. They slowly swayed to the music together.

"I don't want to leave this moment ever." Sofia admitted her feeling. Tom brushed the loose bit of her hair behind her ear, placing a soft kiss on top of her head.

"This isn't real Sofia, you know this." Her breath hitched at his answer. It was real, she was holding him and he was holding her, they were dancing in a field with their favourite music.

"What do you mean?" Sofia asked worried, she created space between the two, her head not resting against his chest anymore, only their arms kept contact.

"It's all just a dream, love." He explained. Sofia's heart stopped. Was this all just a dream? But everything felt so real- Sofia thought.

Sofia sat up abruptly, her vision was blurry. It indeed was all a dream. Tom was not holding her anymore, he wasn't here to calm her down with his voice. It has been two weeks of having no contact with Tom, and it has been killing her. Sofia has these dreams almost every night, which was a stab into her chest every day.

She just had to wait two more weeks...

INSTAGRAM

Liked by @tomblyth and 53,930 others

@sofiawilson: I'd hate to look your face and know that we're feeling different.

𝘝𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴.

@rachelzegler: sof please answer my texts
⤿ 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘺 @rachelzegler alright

@tomblythfan: this is about Tom, I figure
⤿ 𝘝𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴.

@hunterschafer: aww sofia :(
⤿ 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴