042

Elianna

Lando N
We're going golfing
You're coming with, no excuses
Max is bugging with his girlfriend meeting u
Be ready in 5

The message Lando sent to me was not something I expected as I was in the middle of straightening my hair. But in the end it was actually good timing because I looked good for whatever was about to come. Because the weather in the UK was for once hot, it was the time for me to put on light washed denim shorts and black top.

Right as I was about to grab the keys from my apartment, a ding on my phone announced that Lando is here. I got out of the apartment and went out, where there was black SUV waiting.

"Climb in, El!" the passenger window rolled down, revealing Max Fewtrell.

I made my way to the car and sat in the back behind the driver's seat, as I noticed a girl sitting behind Max. I closed the door and greeted, "Hello."

"Hiya," Lando reached his hand for me and held it for a second, brushing his fingers against mine. At first I was a little confused why he would do that, because Max knew about the situation, but then I remembered we had one more member in the car.

Next to me sat a beautiful girl with blond hair and brown eyes. She was looking at me with a big warm smile, her hand reaching out to me as I looked at her with a smile, "Hello, I'm Pietra," she revealed her name, her accent coming through as she spoke.

"I'm Elianna, it's nice to meet you," she radiated such a positive energy that made me unable to stop smiling.

"It's really nice to meet you too! Lando and Max were talking about you and I was super excited to finally meet you," she said.

We continued talking as Lando started the car and drove to the golf course. For the entire car ride I spent talking with Pietra. I've got to know that she is from Brazil and has been with Max for a year now.

"So you can speak three languages?" she asked as we were currently on the topic of what languages we were learning in school.

"Well, fluently only English and French, but I believe I would be able to understand and use some Italian," I clarified, "I started learning French when I was seven, because I wanted to speak with our family friends and Italian later when I was like twenty."

"I always wanted to speak French, it's such a beautiful language," Pietra dreamed.

"We're here, ladies," Max called out as the car stopped, unfastening his seatbelt.

Lando suddenly bumped his head to the seat with a groan, making us look at him uncomprehendingly. "I forgot Netflix was following me today," his voice was laced with annoyance.

"Well, I'm interested in how many seconds of screen time I will get then," Max teased with a grin and Lando gave him an annoyed look, "What? Last year I made an appearance, you know what an achievement that is?"

"Is that because of the documentary?" Pietra asked.

An amused laugh escaped Lando's lips, "That is nowhere near to a documentary, that is just a reality show. More like Kardashians."

I remember Charles spoke about a Netflix show about Formula 1. Many drivers apparently said that the show, which is supposedly meant to be somewhat a documentary, is more of a reality show, just as Lando described it. It focuses on the drama rather than what is actually going on.

"If you don't do anything too spicy for them, they probably won't even end up putting it in, let's ignore it," Max said and stepped out of the car, Pietra following close behind.