𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ⚘

"Wake up earlier next time!" The teachers yelled as all the students who were rushing to school came to a stop, On-jo being one of them. I looked towards her and saw her glaring at Cheong-san while he only playfully smiled back.

"Let's head to class." I said to Cheong-san, ignoring the fact that Su-hyeok was walking over to the 'bullies' area. Gwi-nam told me to never get involved with what he does during school hours. I worried for Su-hyeok, but I couldn't do anything about it. I was lost in my thoughts when Cheong-san suddenly spoke up.

"Ga-ram..?" He said while turning to look at me.

"Yeah, what's up?" I said still looking ahead.

"Do you.. wanna hangout after school today?" I stopped walking. I turned to look at him, his eyes already on me. His cheeks looked slightly tinted, a rosy color on them. It was just because we were running earlier right? Right.

"Oh! Yeah— uhm sure! We can hangout today." I finally replied while smiling. He smiled back and we began heading to class.

God, that was so dumb.. why'd I answer like that? You're so dumb Ga-ram! Dumb, dumb, dumb! I thought to myself. There were so many ways to avoid that dumb answer. That was so embarrassing.
-
I took my seat next to Nam-ra. We talked from time to time. Being the top students together, we only had each other. I tapped her shoulder, catching her attention.

"Good morning!" I smiled as she put away one of her earbuds.

"Good morning Ga-ram. You seem more energetic today?" She replied, giving me a confused look at the end.

"My day's just going well today," I said back as I noticed On-jo yelling at Cheong-san. "Talk to you later! I have to split these two apart before they start fighting." I said motioning to the two arguing. Nam-ra waved goodbye to me as I walked over to On-jo and Cheong-san.

I managed to get there in perfect time. On-jo threw Cheong-san's backpack to him and was almost going to walk away before she saw me.

"Ga-ram~! Tell Cheong-san to leave me alone!" She said in a whiny voice, handing me my backpack while I laughed.

"My poor On-jo, how could I let Cheong-san do this to you!" I joked back as On-jo smiled and hugged me while Cheong-san pouted.

"Why are you taking her side?" Cheong-san questioned as On-jo released from the hug and went over to I-sak.

I walked up to him smiling, "Because you're bullying my daughter!" I joked, walking away before he could reply.

I pulled a chair over to On-jo and I-sak's desk and sat down. I-sak was on her phone while On-jo just blankly stared at her desk.

"What do I do?" On-jo finally said.

"What?" I-sak answered as we both stared at On-jo with a questioning look.

"I don't know!" She said. "What do I do?" She said again.

"What? Why?" I said still confused.

"I don't know!" On-jo repeated again.

"I'll tell you guys later."

"Tell us what?" I said, not knowing if I'll even be with them at lunch.

I was gonna speak up again before On-jo's eyes directed towards something, or someone else. I followed her gaze and looked towards Su-hyeok. On-jo looked down when his eyes caught her gaze. My eyes caught hers and I gasped.

"Do you like—" I began saying before the voice of Na-yeon was heard.

"Hey!" she started with as she walked over to the group of boys. "Get off, you stink!" She said to Gyeong-su while I unknowingly made a 'what the hell' face towards her.

"Okay.. my bad" Gyeong-su replied with a soft but surprised tone. "What's the big deal? Sorry." He said while wiping her desk with his sleeve.

"Cut it out! You're dirty." Na-yeon suddenly shouted.

"Hey! Leave him alone" I said facing my body towards them while still in my seat. Right as I was going to get up to pull Gyeong-su away the bell rang. Luckily, Cheong-san and Wu-jin were able to get Gyeong-su instead.

"Hey you punks!" Our home room teacher said. "Come on, to your seats. Go, move it!" She said as I got up from the chair and walked over back to Nam-ra.

"Time to hand in your phones." She said as we reached our seats.

Gwi-nam had shown me how to turn in a fake phone, so I hid my actual phone in my backpack and pulled out the fake one. Mrs. Park wasn't able to find out.

"Is anyone in touch with Hyeon-ju?" Mrs. Park asked all of a sudden. Isn't she friends with Gwi-nam? I thought to myself. At one point, I'm pretty sure they had gone out together. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Joon-yeong had answered the teacher.

"Uh.. we cleaned the science lab together yesterday. I haven't seen her since." He said, making our class think about where the certain girl could be.

"Okay, if anyone hears from her sometime in the next few days please let me know." Our teacher said as we all said 'okays.'

She began talking about exams while texting our class group chat off someone's phone. "Hey, your phone." I heard someone whisper and looked in front of me to see Dae-su and Wu-jin. One of their phones rang after Mrs. Park sent the message while they looked around the class trying to blame it on someone else.

I tried not to laugh as Dae-su quickly turned to Nam-ra trying to put the blame on her. Wu-jin hit Dae-su resulting in him going to the front to turn in his phone.

"One more time! Hand over your phones please." The teacher said as we began making fun of Dae-su's phone situation. I-sak walked upfront as well as Mrs. Park began taking notice of On-jo's phone.

"On-jo, this is your phone from last year." She said as On-jo stared at her embarrassed about the situation while the class laughed even more.

this is a filler guys dw😞 more soon trust