𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 ⚘

"Are you crazy?" Cheong-san began saying as he looked straight at me. "No way I'm letting you go down there, go sit down." He ended with while trying to push me over to where the others were seated.

"Cheong-san!" I whined, "Just let me go this once, I'm capable of protecting myself y'know?" I said as I walked forward over to where the window was.

"Hey Ga-ram, Cheong-san's gonna kill me if I let you go so just stay here." Gyeong-su whispered to me as he grabbed both my shoulders to make me face the other way.

I gave Cheong-san an annoyed look as he mouthed a 'thanks' over to Gyeong-su and made my way over to the others, specifically Nam-ra.

-

"Mrs. Park's down here!" I heard a familiar voice call out from a distance.

After Gyeong-su confirmed it was safe, everyone else began going down one by one. It was now only me, Cheong-san, On-jo, and Nam-ra left.

"Goodluck." I told Nam-ra while holding her hands. She gave me a small smile before she began to climb down.

"On-jo let's go." I called out to the girl before walking over to her, grabbing her hand and dragging her towards the window. She was still hurt over the death.

"I-sak.." She spoke as she stood still, not going forward to climb down.

"You have to get it together!" Cheong-san snapped. "Everyone here lost a friend, do you know how many people died? Why are you so-"

"There's just no one except Ga-ram that I like." She cut the boy off as she squeezed my hand.

"Well there are people who like you." I said to her as I also grabbed Cheong-sans hand. "Like your dad, like me and Cheong-san, stay alive for them. For us." I ended with before softly pushing the girl over to the window.

"Let's go." Cheong-san said as he looked at On-jo expectantly. I let go of both of their hands and went forward to help the girl get down safely. I gave her a soft smile as she began to climb down.

The door was getting opened by the zombies more and more. Their bodies halfway in as their arms flapped up and down. Were me and Cheong-san gonna get down in time?

"Go now, hurry." Cheong-san said to me as soon as On-jo began getting pulled into the room below. I quickly began getting ready to climb down with the assist of Cheong-san.

For the sake of Cheong-san, I tried to climb down quickly but safely. I was about halfway down on the 'rope' before I heard a loud crash. I looked up towards Cheong-san to see him getting pushed down and a swarm of zombies jumping after him.

"Cheong-san!" I yelled out while trying to avoid the shattered pieces of glass falling down. A few tears began to form in my eyes with the thought of Cheong-san possibly being gone.

Suddenly, I felt a strong grip on my waist and a weight against my back.

"Cheong-san?" I questioned as I looked behind me to see the face of my childhood friend. I was going to speak again before another familiar voice shouted towards us.