•Prologue

17 year old Izhaan very excitedly rushed inside house as he was selected for the international exchange program of school.

He was supposed to fly to London and stay there for 6 months to study in one of the most prestigious colleges of London. There were high chances of him getting an admission there.

"Mamaa babaa!!" Izhaan rushed inside the house but he stopped dead in his tracks when he found his mother crying loudly. He threw his certificate and rushed to his mother.

His father was standing right next to her with a guilty look on his face.

"Mama kia hua? What happened sab sahi ha ap kyu rorahi ha?" He asked.

Saba Malik awan was the talk of the town. She was the most gorgeous lady of her age every other woman was jealous of her because she got it all right a husband who was head over heels in love with her three most perfect kids her life was perfect.

Right now when she looked at her son she just couldn't control herself and hugged him tight she cried in his embrace until her tears dried down.

"Mama please bataye kia hua? Papa bataye na?" Izhaan asked panicking he have never seen his mother like this.

Saba separated from the embrace and gave his husband a hurt look.

"He cheated on me!" She cried again.

Izhaan's eyes popped out as he couldn't believe his mother.

Azhar Malik Awan was the perfect father he was the best father his sons could ever ask for. He was strict firm but he was an amazing father his sons always looks upto him he was their idol.

Izhaan looked at his father shocked he refused to believe his super hero can do something like this.

"Jhoot kherahi haina mama?" He walked to his father and asked in hopeful voice.

Azhar wasn't able to form any words so he just nodded in shame.

"Kyu baba? Kabse?" Izhaan asked crying.

"I had to zaan! I had to." Azhaar replied.

Azhaar never meant to cheat on his wife but he was forced to he loved his wife more than world but he had to marry another woman.

"Kabse papa?" Izhaan asked wiping her tears.

"5 saal." Azhaar replied.

"Toh ab kyu batarahe ha? Ab bhi na batate!" Izhaan for the first time in his life yelled at his papa.

"She died! I have a child Izhaan I can not ignore the fact I have to get her." Azhaar cried.

Izhaan took a step back in shock as his tears flowed continuously.

"Nahi papa aisa nhi bole please." Izhaan cried.

He looked around to find his younger brothers.

10 year old Azaan and 7 year old Ilhaan were crying in corner. Izhaan gestured them to come to him.

Both the boys rushed to their brother as they hugged him tight. Izhaan kissed their heads and wiped his tears as he looked at his father furiously.

"Yateem khane (orphanage) me chor aye us bache ko yahn uski koi jagah nahi agar apse aisa nahi hosakta to chale jaye ye ghar chor kar." He ordered his dad.

"Bhaiya?" 7 year old Ilhaan looked up.

"Papa jarahe hai?" He asked crying.

Saba stood up hurt as she wiped her tears.

"Beta hai beti ha?" She asked her husband.

Azhaar meekly replied.

"Beti." He said.

"Me us bachi ke sath ziyadti nahi hone dungi na me usse uska baap cheeungi na apne beto se unka baap! Ap or apki beti yahn rehsakti hai!" She said hurt.

"Ye kia kehrahi ha ap mama?" Izhaan left the boys and walked to his mother.

"Me usse rishta nhi rakungi Izhaan leken tum teeno ko rishta ha usse wo yahi rehgi aur tumhare papa bhi khai nahi jange and that is my final decision." She said firmly.

"Mera or mere bhaio ka koi rishta nahi ha uske sath na mujhe is admi ke sath ek chahat ke neeche rehna ha ye or inki beti rahe yahn me jaraha hu!! Izhaan yelled.

"Ye mera faislaa hai!" Saba replied.

"Toh mere faisla bhi sunle me jaraha hu ye gahr chorke mujhe London ke college se offer ayi hai I am leaving." Izhaan picked up his bag and left for upstairs.

The boys were to young to understand why their brother left but at night when their three year old sister walked inside the house and their 17 year old brother walked outside they assumed that she is reason why their brother left.

12 years they hated her for 12 years. Izhaan visited his mother and brothers in these 12 years he have called his brother to London a lot of times but he never even greeted his sister. She was the reason his family broke and he will resent her forever.

29 year old Izhaan was a big businessman In London with multiple hotels. He was happily married to his college sweetheart and both of them were blessed with a child. 6 year old year old Izyaan was the light of their lives.

Every thing was perfect in his life until one day one call from Pakistan changed everything.

Hi guys! I hope you guys liked the prologue.

How was it?

Are you guys excited for this journey? Should I continue it?

Which character are you guys rooting for?

I will upload first chapter on January 1st 2024 but only after I get good responses.

Please do lots of votes and comments on prologue I really need to hear good things about this book.

Also did you guys like the cast?

Thank you all
..Nia