Team 6 Animation: Part 1

Soviet: Alright comrades, everyone ready?

Ozpin: I believe so.

Soviet: Good, now for some context of this universe. This will be focusing on 6 men who call themselves Team 6 or the Vanoss Crew depending on who you ask.

Arslan: So what's important about them?

Soviet: As you know on social media's you can have followers or subscribers, yes?

Yang: Yup! Let me guess, these are some famous people?

Soviet: Da, and before we start, just know that of course. There are no Faunus's, this is just how they're know by.

Blake: Ok?

Jaune!404: L-l-lEt-l3t-Let's ge-get t-this An-aN-aniMa-m4-MATiON on-0n-ON the r-r-r-RoAd.

The screen the started to roll footage of a mansion at night as the camera then quickly cut to a man with an owl head up close to the camera.

Weiss: What the...

Vanoss: Ayo what's good Vanossers. It's your boy, Vanoss. It's 5:00 A.M in the morning.

Yang: So he's a vlogger?

Soviet: Nyet, Team 6 is mainly known for gaming videos and this is just an animation.

Yang: Ah.

Vanoss was then seen with a airhorn.

Vanoss: I'm here at the Team 6 house and we're gonna go wake up Wildcat-

He then moved the camera to show a man with a pig head, wearing a bike helmet, asleep in his underwear.

Vanoss: Let's do this shit.

Weiss: Oh wonderful, a wake up prank. I'm sure Yang knows all about this.

Yang: Oh yes I do! And what he's doing is extremely tame.

Soon dramatic music was heard as the camera kept cutting between Vanoss and Wildcat before one final cut to Wildcat's rear end.

Glynda: The indecency!

Ruby: Ew!

Reese: That was the last thing I was expecting.

Vanoss then blew the airhorn threw times causing Wildcat to cover his ear, trying to get away before getting up.

Wildcat: Aw! What the-

*HONK* *SPLASH*

Wildcat: Hey! Hey! I'm already awa-

*HOOOONK*

Within the span of a few seconds Vanoss had woken up Wildcat with an air horn, splash him with a bucket of water, and cover him in silly string as Wildcat looked unamused.

Yang: Ok! That was different!

Wildcat: Now you're just using every cliché way to wake someone-

*THUNK*

A T-Shirt with Vanoss's logo was then shot into Wildcat's mouth before the camera cut to Vanoss holding a T-Shirt cannon.

Vanoss: How's my merch taste, bitch!

Ciel: That is not the proper way to wake a person...

Winter: No it is not.

Brawnz: He has merch?

Nolan: I mean, what influencer wouldn't?