United States of Remnant: Part 1

Willow: What do you mean, United States of Remnant?

Soviet: In this universe, it's the year 2030 and the United States gets transferred to Remnant.

Oobleck: Really!

Soviet: Da.

Oobleck: A perfect opportunity to study there cultures!

Soviet: Any question before we begin?

Ruby then decided to ask the question she wondered since being told he was a Watcher.

Ruby: Where are you from really?

Everyone looked to Soviet who gave a chuckle.

Soviet: In all honesty, this isn't my true self.

Everyone except Jaune!404 looked at him confused.

Ozpin: And what do you mean by that Mr. Soviet?

Soviet: All truth, I don't really support Communism, it's just a joke persona I go by. I'm actual a Filipino-American, meaning I'm more over a regular person and I'm pretty patriotic outside of this place.

Everyone looked shocked as the man they thought was a Watcher of the Universe that supported this Communistic ideal was actually just an American.

Yang: I- Wuh- Buh-?!

Soviet then laughed as the lights shut off.

Soviet: Haha! Anyways, let's start.

The screen then started to show the great blue sky.

Date: 6/10/30

Time: 06:00 Hours

Location: Beijing, China

Currently Assigned Task: Eliminate Enemy Sector Major (COMPLETED) Secure An Opening Into Beijing (ONGOING)

Unit Designation: Raider Team, A Co, 1st Btn, 1st SFG (A), 1st Special Forces Command

Status: Combat Ready

Ironwood: Beijing?

Soviet: The capital of China, the second strongest military of the world.

Ironwood: But why are they here...?

Soviet: You'll see.

Marrow: Wait Special Forces?!

The audience looked to Soviet.

Soviet: Well of course the US has Special Forces? They're the strongest military in the world.

Harriet: But why the hell does it say 1st Group?!

Soviet: The U.S has different Special Forces in different branches, in different locations, and different skills. Like the Navy SEALs main functions are conducting small-unit special operation missions in maritime, jungle, urban, arctic, mountainous, and desert environments. SEALs are also typically ordered to capture or kill high level targets, or to gather intelligence behind enemy lines.

Ruby: A-and this unit...?

Soviet: The 1st SFG does a long list of objectives such as unconventional warfare, foreign internal defense, direct action, counter-insurgency, special reconnaissance, and more.

Brawnz: Woah... so they're the best...

Soviet: Uh, no.

Everyone's eyes then widen looking at Soviet.

Cinder: What. Do you mean?

Soviet: Not to talk down to the Special Forces, but there are others who are better in SOCOM.