Chapter 2

No one pov:

(At the beach)

sari was sitting on the dock,she sat there when a head pecked out "hey bee,was there was a reason you wanted me to bring a first aid?" She asked when she saw the other merbots and Optimus had a small child covered in a (f/c) blanket in his arms then they explained why they have a human child then the child woke up and was frightened but calm down when Optimus placed her on the dock.sari brought out a cotton ball and alcohol and bandages,most of the scars were still fresh but not bleeding "that won't hurt her right?" Bumblebee asked as she poured alcohol on the cotton ball "weeelll it will sting but it won't hurt her." She dab the cotton ball on her arm,it did sting and she yelped,bumblebee picked her up and held her close "bumblebee I said it'll sting but it'll help so they won't get infected." sari said then he put her down on the dock then after she put the alcohol on the child's body then she bandaged her up,Ratchet was impressed how sari bandaged her y/n was holding back tears but hold it in 

"Hey what's your name?" sari asked "my name...?" The small child said "my name is y/n..." "my name is sari and that's Prowl,Ratchet,bulkhead,bumblebee,and Optimus Prime." Y/n held her book to her chest,sari looks at the book the little mermaid "do you like the little mermaid?" sari said with a smile trying to comfort her,she nodded "mama used to read it to me...I miss her..." and started to tear up "hey don't worry,it'll be alright." Bumblebee said wiping her tears away "and don't worry you won't be going back to that no good father." Optimus said and y/n had a small smile "okay..." then covered herself with her blanket then Prowl realized had go back the base just in case the mercons were around or causing trouble.bumblebee stayed with sari and y/n,y/n was reading her book,she was looking at the sea then she thought about the time that her and her mother were on this beach and it was her birthday back to those days when she was with her mother and happy.

(Flashback)

Y/n and her mother was sitting on a picnic blanket and y/n was drinking (juice,soda,water) while her mother looked at the sky "sweetie can I tell you something?" She asked y/n looked at her "yeah mama what is it?" Y/n was confused "what do you want for your birthday today,like what do you what in the whole world?" She asked,y/n thought about what she wanted for her birthday "hmm...to always be with you mama." Y/n said with smile and she smiles back "tonight I'm making (f/f)." Y/n smiles and lays on her mother's lap "I love you mama." She chuckles "I love you too sweetie." Then kisses her forehead,she wishes that day would last forever.

Why did she leave...?

(End of flashback)

She looks at the sea then went back to reading but didn't realize she was getting a little dizzy and lays her head on sari's shoulder "umm are you okay?" Sari asked looking at her worried and she nodded weakly and sari thought of it and realized y/n was hungry and she also realized she has her backpack and gave her a half of a sandwich.at first she hesitated to take it but sari said it was okay so she took it and took a bite,she watch the clouds go by and sari was talking to bumblebee while y/n was reading her book thinking maybe her mother will come back home so they did things together "we thought about keeping her but she needs to breathe air." "Do you guys even know how to take care a human child?" sari asked "umm...no." Bumblebee answered then y/n yawned and was taking a nap she looks like she was really tired "well me and Prowl just found her in a cave." Bumblebee explains then they saw y/n who was sleeping peacefully.

(Later)

Y/n was playing a pile of sand and then she saw a little crab "hi little crab were did you come from are lonely?" Then she saw it crawled over to her then she let out her hand then it hop on her Handand thought it was cute "I'm gonna call you crabby." Then she petted their head with her finger then she went back to the docks,she started talking and playing with her new friend "hey y/n what ya doing?" Bumblebee asked she held out her hands and saw little crab "this is crabby is my new friend." She told him then put them down it but it didn't crawl away.y/n was sitting on the dock and she was still scared of merbots but she was warming up to them,she was reading her with bumblebee "so she wants to be human to be with another human?" "Mhm!" She nodded and continued reading "sooo why did stay in a cave?" Bumblebee asked "because it was a safe place for me when papa was mad at me...but it wasn't that bad because the cave was nice and quiet so I can read my book but papa would get mad me if I left the house at night so he wouldn't give me dinner or breakfast sometimes b-but that's because I was being bad and for being ugly..." y/n didn't know that bumblebee was horrified,he picked her up and held her close "no no you're not bad or ugly don't think at about yourself ever!" "Okay..." he'll need to tell the others about this.

————————————

A chapter finished,I know it's bad.