Chapter 8

Y/n pov:

I was drawing on my sketchbook in my cave with crabby when I got bored so I decided to look for shells I grabbed my bucket and started looking for shells to decorate mama used to love purple shells so when she was sad I would go and look for shells to give her and she would smile mama had a beautiful smile,I miss her so much...

I was almost done looking for shells when I heard something then I saw a tail I got scared and ran to the cave and hid under my blanket I was scared I didn't want to see those mean mercons again...

No one pov:

Y/n was hiding under her blanket when she heard bumblebee's voice "hey y/n are you under there?" She peeked out of her blanket to see bumblebee and next to him there was another blue bot,y/n got out under her blanket "y/n this is zippy." "That is not my name my name blurr I still don't understand why you keep calling me that?" The blue merbot said it really fast that y/n got really dizzy "it was just a joke..." bumblebee said "so you must be the sparkling that I heard about?" Y/n nodded,bumblebee talk about how y/n was fast and she out ran starscream and he wanted to show blurr how fast she is.

Y/n put on her necklace and got in the water and a little bit bumblebee said they should race so they got ready to race "ready...set...go!" They began to race.they almost finished and y/n was really tired and yawn,bumblebee picked her and held her to chest with such gentleness blurr has never seen this side of bumblebee before y/n rubbed her eyes and closed her eyes and bumblebee felt his spark ache with how adorable she was,she was like a little sister to him and he'll protect her "she quite fast for small human sparkling but I don't understand how she's so fast she is almost as fast as us,but she does look really adorable." He says it really fast "you really need to slow down on your words..." bumblebee told him.

(Meanwhile with the mercons)

It turns out lugnut and blitzwing saw whole thing starscream and y/n and told megatron and let me tell you he was not happy "that son of glitch!" Megatron yelled in anger,he didn't know why he was being so protective of a human sparkling sure he wanted to use her for an heir to the mercons and train her for it so if the merbots defeats him or he goes offline he'll have someone to take his place even the other mercons felt the same she was so small and so fragile that if even one person hurts her they make sure they go offline "oh just relax megatron." Black arachina said "all we need to do is to find a way to trap her." She said,she wanted to see who was this sparkling was "maybe when we distract them so we can get?" Icy said when switch to random "hahaha can't wait to see the little one again." He says.

(Meanwhile with y/n)

Y/n was sleeping while cuddling with her teddy bear while bumblebee and blurr were talking "maybe we should tell longarms and ironhide!" Bumblebee suggested and blurr agreed as they talking bumblebee thought about him...but brush it off he was a spy and just tried to forget and just continued talking

————————

Finished another 😊😉😁