𝟏𝟏, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬

CHAPTER 11
.ೃ*:

Delilah couldn't fall asleep after the recent event, her mind raced with different scenarios that barely related to the kiss. She was overwhelmed and overthinking it.

Taking a deep breath she laid back and closed her eyes, until the light of her phone illuminated the dark room. She turned over and grabbed her phone as she saw it was a text from Luke. She smiled a bit and unlocked her phone.

luke 🫶🏻

luke 🫶🏻: did you tell your mom?

delilah: yeah you aren't
mad are you?

luke 🫶🏻: no ofc not. But my mom
Came into my room squealing how
shes so excited it's finally happening..

delilah: omg. My mom texted her.
Im so sorry, my mom went nuts
after i told her 😭

luke 🫶🏻: haha no worries.

delilah: hopefully jack and
quinn dont know 🫠

luke 🫶🏻: they do. My mom
was so loud.

delilah: your joking

luke 🫶🏻: i wish

delilah: 🤥

luke 🫶🏻: anyways good night
li 💕

delilah: night luke 🤍

Sunlight beamed through her curtains as she stirred awake. Rubbing her eyes she sat up and checked her phone, a good morning text from Luke.

She smiled and texted back a quick good morning back to him. Slipping on her slippers she ventured into the bathroom to brush her teeth, along with washing her face.

Downstairs Ellen and Victoria sat at the island with a cup of coffee in hand as she glanced between the two women. "Oh good morning sweetheart!" Her mom greeted as she gave her a small smile.

Ellen had a prideful smirk plastered on her face as she looked at the brunette girl. She looked at Delilah like she had found the cure for cancer, in reality. She just mustered up her pent up feelings, and kissed her son. Well more like he kissed her but same thing.

"Morning" she croaked while pouring a cup of coffee. "So how was last night?" Ellen asked wiggling her eyebrows. She turned to her with her cheeks blushing. "Gross!" She exclaimed as the two women laughed.

"Im just joking hun. Im glad it happened" Ellen gave her a comforting smile as Delilah smiled softly. She walked over to the back door, and stepped out of the patio.

The birds flew around the blue sky, and chirped along the way. The lake looked calm, and peaceful as it glistened like a diamond with the sun's reflection on the water. She loved Michigan summers, they were always so beautiful and serene.

Her eyes wandered to the Hughes, and wondered what Luke was doing. Her curiosity got the best of her, and she decided to venture over to the house.

The interior of the house made it if you were in the kitchen you could see the back door. And through the glass Luke sat scrolling on his phone, with a bowl of cereal placed in front of him. She opened the door slowly as his head turned as his bored expression morphed into a relived one.

"Hey" she greeted while stepping inside to the cool house. "Hi" he smiled softly as she grinned at him. "The moms are scheming" she warned as he rolled his eyes and let a laugh leave his mouth.

He got up from his seat and walked over to the girl. His brown eyes looking into hers, he towered over her as her stomach felt like it was doing cartwheels.

His hands cupped her cheeks as she did her best of going on her tippy toes, which Luke still had to bend his knees a bit. Her arms wrapped around her neck, as she toyed with his curls at the nape of his neck.

"Morning" he pulled away smiling as she smiled back at him. "Good morning" she whispered back as her lips landed back on his. It was the opposite of last nights urgent kiss. They were gentle, and held tenderness. But still withheld strong notes of passion.

A throat cleared as they jumped apart, there stood Quinn with a blank expression on his face. As he watched his little brother, and childhood best friend making out in his kitchen. "Oh hi quinn" she greeted with her voice a little shakey.

"Hi Delilah, and Luke" He smirked as Luke looked liked he wanted to dig a whole right into the wooden floor, and never come back up. "Dont act like you didnt know" Luke retorted as Quinn looked up at the two 20 year olds.

"I knew, but wasn't for sure buying it. But now i know" He told them simply as he glanced from her flustered face to Lukes annoyed expression. "Yeah yeah whatever" Luke grumbled as Quinn laughed while shaking his head while walking his way to his room.

"Im so sorry" Luke apologized as if Delilah had just saw Quinn for the first time. "Its okay Luke" she let out a breathy laugh as Luke admired the girl. "I need to talk to you." He admitted nervously as she searched his eyes. "Okay" apprehension mixed with her voice.

"But somewhere we wont get interrupted" he replied as she furrowed her eyebrows. She nodded her head a bit as Luke sighed. "Im going to go get changed" she informed him as he nodded his head. A quick peck on the lips, and she was off to her own house.

.ೃ*:
AUTHORS NOTE:
AWWW THEY ARE SO CUTE. I want a Luke in my life its not even fair. Anyways i have a question for fellow wattpad readers/writers. Do you guys tell your friends or family that you have wattpad? Cause like ive not told a single soul and plan not to i just wanna know. That was super random anyways love you all!!

word count: 958