46. Formation of JK Group

After some hours Taehyung woke up but he couldn't find his husband beside him. Where is hubby? He immediately sits up after not finding his husband in the room.
He saw a paper on the table. He immediately went near it and picked the paper. It reads, 'Baby I am going for my meeting. You were sleeping that's why I didn't wake you. I will be back soon. Take care. And I am sorry for leaving like this. Love you sweetie.'
Taehyung sobs realising his husband left without even informing him. Yes Jungkook had told him that he will be gone for sometime but he didn't tell Taehyung that he was going to leave next morning only.
He says pouting and sniffing cutely, "Stupid hubby. I won't talk to him when he will be back for a whole hour." Yes a complete hour. It's a big deal ok because he can't even leave for a minute without talking to Jungkook if the male is infront of him. So yes an hour is a big deal.

He sees something on the end of the page and starts reading further.
'Don't cry now because I am not here to wipe your tears and your runny nose.'
Taehyung gasps reading that. The audacity of his husband. He never had a runny nose ok. Taehyung glares at the piece of paper as if it's trying to burn it with his eyes.
He huffs and then folds the letter and place it carefully in closet. He then opens his bag to take his clothes out.
Currently he is wearing Jungkook's shirt which the male had made him wear after their important business. Taehyung blushes remembering about it.
He see many of Jungkook's clothes present inside the bag. Taehyung smiles widely seeing the. His husband knows that he can't sleep without his scent near him so he has packed his own clothes so that Taehyung can sleep peacefully.
He then went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Taehyung comes out of the shower after sometime. He is wearing a beautiful black dress.