𝟬𝟲. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗕𝗲 𝗔 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿

~ October 2018, Harry's POV ~

Music was blasting tumultuously in the mere distance- the classic Halloween spooky song 'Thriller' by Micheal Jackson to be exact. Oh, it was a thriller night indeed, but not necessarily due to "bloodshed" or "creatures lurking", but rather because I'm afraid that I may be catching romantic feelings towards Isabel. She's my best friend for Christ's sake, this literally cannot be happening. 

It's the worst possible timing to withhold feelings for Isabel since she seems to be crushing on my favorite cousin, Ash. Isabel didn't necessarily tell me this but it's obvious since she's always gazing at her during Lunch and dance class. At this point, will Ash even remain my favorite cousin after unintentionally stealing away the girl I'm in love with? I don't mean to hold a grudge against that but it's the first time I've ever felt like this and I always presumed that it would go smoothly. Instead it's become unrequited and untamed.... I'm such a selfish fool for even feeling like this. Goddamn it.

" Ayo Harry, are you coming or not? " Leo called out from afar as The Weeknd's latest song 'Call Out My Name' was blasting at Blake's Halloween party. What an odd coincidence, right? Leo calling out my name when a song called 'Call out my Name' is playing-

" Yeah, I'm going, don't worry Leo. " I grabbed my personal belongings I had brought along with me, which in reality was just my phone and a spare sweater. I stepped outside of my parent's car and abruptly ran, heading towards where Angel and Leo were hanging around.

Leo seemed to be teasing Jack by calling him his very own precious 'Jack 'O Lantern'. Yeah, and these are clearly straight guys talking. Angel, on the other hand, stayed completely silent and stared at the fruit punch bowl and snack trays that stiffly stood on the table a couple feet away. I could tell he's quite bored, though I wonder why. Usually, Angel loves Halloween season and parties that play The Weeknd's songs. There must be a specific reason why he's so glum today yet I fail to pinpoint it.

" Hey, is everything okay? " I whispered to him in a concerned tone.

" Dude, I think I've fallen for Sophie Chen and she's so out of my league. " Angel abruptly blurted, withholding no fear that Leo, Jack, or anyone else attending this party were capable of hearing his words.

" Well bud, if it makes you feel any better, I've fallen for a girl out of my league too. " I confessed, hoping it would offer some sort of consolation that he's not alone in this damned unrequited love situation.

A smirk was quickly plastered across Angel's face as he slyly smiled after hearing my pathetic outburst. " Ha, I knew sooner or later you'd fall for Isabel. "

Nearly choking on the punch I was drinking, I stared at him with a 'what the hell' look spread across my facial expression. Playing the role of an oblivious boy, I casually chuckled at his crazy remark." Woah there, I never said the girl was Isabel. What makes you believe that? "

Like a stack of cards he could vividly eye out, Angel promptly went into full on Ace mode and spoke in a smart alleck tone, pinning out one single, valid reason towards his belief of my current love life." Isabel is the only girl you actually bother to clear your schedule for and you spend hours with her. It's so obvious, you're not fooling anyone." 

Unsure of exactly what to say after wards, I ultimately decided to keep no secrets from my childhood best friend and seemingly confirmed his speculations. " In my defense, I put in the effort to talk to that Tiffany kid earlier this month. "

" To be honest, is Tiffany even your type though? " Angel, knowing me all too well, validly pointed out.

" Hey, she totally could be! " I exclaimed, shoving aside the fact that it was Isabel I was truly falling for.

Do You Get Deja Vu Too?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara