𝟭𝟮 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲

it was the morning of and stella couldn't feel any more like shit as she rolled out of her bed. her head was throbbing as she made her way into the kitchen and swallowed some advil.

she groaned and stretched as she watched her coffee pour into her mug. she added a drop of creamer and sugar, and basically gulped it down. she needed all the energy she could get.

once she was done with her coffee, she got changed into 1960s ish casual fashion. she sat at her vanity and started to work on her makeup.

she felt really nervous this time as she applied her eyeliner much like priscilla did. sofia wanted her to go ahead and master the look of prime priscilla. there were makeup artists there, but sofia knew stella could do it.

the whole time stella had interviews in the background of priscilla. she listened to the way she talked and watched how she moved. she also took notice of her makeup and tried to apply it on hers.

as she started on her hair, she noticed of her mom calling her. she answered it with a smile and spoke, "hello?"

the sound of her moms voice made her lips curl up even more. "hi baby, are you ready for today?"

her lips lined as she thought of how to answer. "yes but- no. it's like i'm excited that i have a new job but i shouldn't have accepted it so quickly without thinking about what im doing. like i'm playing a living person. i met with priscilla like a week ago and it did not calmed my nerves at all like sofia claimed it would."

"i totally understand, stells. this is biggest role you have done and its without a doubt ok to be scared. just know im here for you and you'll always be my baby no matter what happens." her mom reassured.

stella frowned as she felt tears prick her eyes. "momm don't be so sentimental right now i just perfected my makeup.

her mom laughed, "okay love well i'll let you go."

"okayy bye mom i love you"

"bye, i love you too"

she hung up and finished up on her hair. it surprised her how much she could look like priscilla. she finished by applying a lip stick and sprayed maybe 10 pounds of hairspray in her hair.

she got into her car, carefully not mess up her hair and drove to the building she's probably been to a million times so far. as she drove, she still played her interviews and anything about priscilla.

the time reached 9:55 when she got there. she got out her car as swiftly as she could, gathering her bags and her favorite alani drink she made a pit stop to grab.

she walked inside, greeted the lady that was there everytime, and made her way to where she rehearsed days before at. she noticed everyone was already there and set looked like a diner.

she saw sofia and walked over to the woman.

"stella! you look phenomenal!" she greeted, "did you not get my text? i changed my mind on filming the other scenes first. i wanted to go in order."

stella looked at her for a second with confusion before looking on her phone and realizing she missed the text that was sent at 6 in the morning. "ohh my bad."

"no it's okay! you look great but head on over to the stylists they are in the room down the hall!"

stella nodded at her before turning around and headed down the hall. she mentally cursed out sofia in her head as she walked towards the door.

of course it wasn't really sofias fault, it was more stella for ignoring all the notifications her phone got before she walked out. she just wants to blame everyone besides herself.