✧.6.✧ Crashing

Tu he hai mujhe ko batate chahu mai ye na,
apne tu dil ka pata de chahu mai ye na
Itan batate tujhai ku chahat mai apni mujhai ko yon toh nhi akhtayar phir bhi ye socha dil ne
ab jo laga hu mil ne puchu tujhai ek baar
Tu he hai mujhe ko batate chahu mai ye na, apne tu dil ka pata de chahu mai ye na.
~chahu mai ye na

Author: Can't stop myself from writing the whole lyrics, hope you also love this song💗

::::::::::::::

Today the day was gloomy. Everyone seems quite and I was also not in mood to make any talk with any one.

My favourite teacher enter the class. Asma mam.

"Everyone we are going to computer class cause i want to explain the next chapter to you all, and it's better to watch the video and understand it, so everyone be in computer room in 5 minutes." She said in a loud and clear voice.

"Ok mam" we all said in unison.

We all were taking out the necessary books and were heading towards the computer lab.

I was the first one to head towards the room.

As i was walking towards it I was suddenly stop on my way cause I was about to be crashed with someone.

I looked up the found

Him.

I was looking at him and so was he.

Samne jab tum khare ho te ho toh, sub bhul jati hon rehat han dil mai mere kahi baatein jo mai kahai na pati hon.

-CONYSASHA🦋

We both were looking at each other and suddenly the reality downed me and i moved away from his way so that he can walk away.

He walked way.

And i was so shook and suprise that i was still standing at the entrance.

Like what in the world happened just now!!.

I feel like dancing.

but nonetheless i walked in the room and settled on the chair.

Thanks god I was sitting Cause the next words of mam were surely going to cause me fell down. "Girls boys are coming so please be seated at the back row." Mam said.

Whattt, i mean he is coming.

Just now the shook he gave me was not enough that he is again giving me another shook.

Other boys were coming and then i saw him coming with his friends, i him eye contact with one of his friend but instantly looked away.

When everyone was settled down, mam started the class by showing as different slides and videos.

The class ended but my heart was not ready for it, to go away from his presence around me, my presence around him you can say.

Everyone gets up from they sit and started to go out of the class and i also get up with a sigh leaving from my lips but then only mam called me, I looked back at her and she was standing were the boys were seated and I was quit nervous to go there.

I stand there and looked at her almost telling her that i don't wanna come there but i guess she don't that and motioned with to come to her.

I walked towards her avoiding everyone's gaze or my gaze to fix on him again.