✧.13.✧ Stealing Glances.

Ankhein khuli ho ya ho band,
Didar uno ka hote hai
Kase kahon mai o yaaro
Ye pyaar kase hote hai.
~Ankhein khuli

[Sorry for last chapter, i published it in here, so here is the chapter♡ ]

Happy reading♡

"Can't you give me your Instagram I'd?" The unknown boy asked.

I looked at him for a brief moment,
"Is he serious?" I thought and was about to give him reply when i hear.

"No, she can't!" I turn to see Laxmi.

"Excuse me? I don't ask you, i ask her." The boy said he was looking a bit irritated now.

"But I'm telling that she is, and will not give I'd to you!" Laxmi said while glaring at him, she held my hand and darg me from there.

Thank god she save me! I seriously don't know how to give him a reply.

"Pagal insane! Kis se bhi id thori na puch te hai!" Laxmi said and i nodded, just then Areeba came and asked us happen, i think she saw Laxmi talking to that boy. We told her everything and

We sat on the grass in the garden and Laxmi said.

"Yasmin, Areeba, i need to tell you something." She said and she seems to be a bit tense.

"Say, what happened?" I said, she sigh and then said.

"Amar, called me yesterday." She said her first boyfriend and also from different religion.

"Why did he called you? He seriously cheated on you." Areeba said confused, i too nodded with same expressions.

"Yes....he apologized and then said that he wants to meet me. What should I do?" She said while drawing patterns on the grass.

"Nonsense! Tell him you can't meet him and also you have a god damm boyfriend! You know what just block him." I said seriously i mean how can he call her? She was in love with him, so much! But he cheated on her, when they break up she literally used to cry and even she had fever for whole 1 week.

"I told him....i can't meet him and i have a boyfriend but he was just stubborn to meet him and he was telling me that he will never contact me again. What should I do?" Laxmi said looking at me and Areeba and ran a hand in her hairs.

"Hmm, did you tell this to laksha?" Areeba asked her, laksha is her boyfriend.

"No i don't but i want to say him this all." She said tensely.

"Why don't you go to Amar but with laksha?" Areeba said, Laxmi looked at me.

"But...yes you are right! But what if they start fighting?" She said and then i too frown at that.

"Hmm, you go with laksha but tell him to stand out side of the cafe and also tell him to call you after 15 mins or something, and walked out by telling that amar, that your boyfriend is  waiting!"Areeba said her and raised her eyebrows at last giving her 'what do you say?' look.

She nodded and then smiled at her.

"Aise muskura ti rahai tu, tension or ye haule stress mat le!" I said and hugged her.