Chronological Guide to Afterburn and Deep Blue

Deep Blue chapters in Bold.

These two stories are heavily intertwined with each other. Feel free to read them side by side, or one at a time!

Link to Google Docs sheet with chapter links in comments.

Deep Blue

Summary: Detective Reed was known by many names back when he ran with the worst of Detroit, underground and undercover

Summary: Detective Reed was known by many names back when he ran with the worst of Detroit, underground and undercover. Unlike the rookies fresh off desk duty, he knew exactly what the city was like after dark. So when the EMP detonated, and the lights went out, "Gavin Reed" was on a short list of names enlisted in a new DPD-FBI joint task force. Also on that list? His new partner - an RK900 ready to make a name for himself, too. Now they just had to figure out how to keep their hands off each other...or not. Fuck it.

It was the end of the world, after all.

Reed900: Fast flame, but their attachment is more than physical, and they navigate a new, dystopian Detroit. With the FBI and DPD SWAT Unit 32, they track the RK800 units that are infiltrating organized crime rings.

• Direct sequel to Deviant Behavior.

• See end chapter notes for update schedule and more info.

• See profile for Discord invite.

Also a continuation of:

• Natural Selection (Elijah Kamski x Reader)

• Machine Learning (Captain Allen and DPD SWAT Unit 32 POV)