Chapter 30 (2)

Although Zhang Lin was picking vegetables in the yard, her eyes would look by the door from time to time. Her eyes flickered when she saw the little guy wearing new clothes. The clothing and the fabric looks good. However, it fits him so well. A child grows fast and wouldn't this clothing cannot be worn sooner or later? Isn't it just a waste of money? This woman really knows how to spend.

However, this woman is no longer her daughter-in-law so she can only hold back her words.

At this time, movements are coming by the gate. It was Zhang Tieshan and Zhang Qingshan who just come back from hunting in the mountains.

At a glance, Zhang Tieshan saw Li Hehua in the main room. His eyes stayed on Shulin's new clothes for a bit before moving his gaze away. He put the hunted game in the yard in silence and entered the main room with the bow and arrow in hand.

Zhang Qingshan followed behind Zhang Tieshan with his head lowered, he also didn't say anything.

Li Hehua breathed a sigh of relief, secretly thinking that Zhang Tieshan had indeed kept his word and solved the other two members of the Zhang family for her. He was actually a good person. When paired with the original owner, he was really like a flower in a cow's shit.

Looking at the sky, it was almost time for the Zhang family's lunch. It would be embarrassing to stay, so she got up and packed up her things, preparing to leave. However, there was still more than half of the soup in the soup jar, she couldn't take it back. She can only leave it in their house.

After some thought, Li Hehua stopped Zhang Tieshan who was about to deal with their game, "Zhang Tieshan."

Zhang Tieshan paused and turned to look at her.

Li Hehua pointed to the soup jar, "This is the soup I made for the little guy. He has just eaten two bowls and there are still more than half of the jar left. Can you get something to put it in? I want to take the jar with me." She only bought one soup jar and she will bring another food for the little guy next time. She can't leave the jar here.

Zhang Tieshan glanced at the jar, nodded, and entered the kitchen. He quickly took a large soup bowl from the kitchen and put it on the table.

Li Hehua was about to pick up the jar and pour the soup into the bowl when Zhang Tieshan stopped her. Puzzled, she looked at him, not knowing what he meant.

Zhang Tieshan didn't explain. He just took the jar in Li Hehua's hand into his own and poured out the soup slowly.

Li Hehua bit her lower lip, wondering what Zhang Tieshan meant. It shouldn't be a pity for a beauty. But id he wants to do it, then just let him do so. It would also save her some trouble.

After Zhang Tieshan poured all the soup, Li Hehua took the empty jar and put it in her basket. " You can warm the soup and have it at noon. It was cooked in the morning. It shouldn't be left until the evening since it's easy to get spoiled. Not to mention that drinking it later is not good for the body."

Zhang Tieshan paused for a while then responded with an "um." 

Li Hehua packed up her things, squatted down, and looked at the little guy. She patted his head, "I'm leaving baby. I'll see you next time, okay?"

Shulin stared at her. Hearing her finally saying that she was leaving, his big eyes immediately darkened and his hands clung to her sleeves tightly. His reluctance with her leaving is evident.

Whenever this happens, Li Hehua always feels uncomfortable. She truly understood the discomfort of a mother being separated from her child. If she can, she really doesn't want to be separated from the little guy.