Author note.

Hello my dear cherries!

This is the continuation of my first book: SAMS reversed au. Season 1. If you haven't read it yet, I suggest you to read it because you will not understand what's going on in this book and you'll be clueless of the lore and such!

Just to make things clear about this book :

• There will be no ships here!

• No swearing, please. This is a family friendly book and I want everyone to be able to read this! Thank you.

• Please do be respectful to one an another. Do not fight and swear in the comments, so as being angry with one an another. Let's keep this friendly for everyone to be able to read comfortably!

• A reminder. Wattpad does not have the ability to let the authors to delete other hate and disrespectful/ inappropriate comments in the section. So PLEASE! Think before you write something in the comments. I'm asking you, my readers, to be mindful of what you write. If you don't, then be assured that I will report and block you.
Please, I'm just warning you for your own good and I want to keep this book safe and friendly for everyone as possible!

•This is my first time writing a second part of a book which the first part of the book has been successful so far! I'm trying to figure if I'm dreaming or not, since most of my books previously wasn't successful at all. So this is all a surprise to me. I'm sorry if I had wrote something offensive to you, my dear cherries. I'm still trying to cope with reality again! ;-;

• Last but not least! I hope that you have read the first book, for this lore and plot so as characters are more different from the TSAMS from YouTube. Everything in these books are made up with the brain of a grumpy teen like me. So please do not think that I have copied the lore and plot from TSAMS from YouTube, for this is all my doing!

Anyways, I might update this list if I have got anything else to add into it!

Please do take care of yourself. Healer out!