SAMS reversed au 5

TLunar was not insane.

Infact, he can prove it right now to anyone who might be interested in what he was about to do at the moment.

"You are insane..you know that right?"

Ahh yes. The good ol TEclipse.

He spun around to face TEclipse with a sh*t eating grin on his face. "Aww..would you care to repeat it?"

TEclipse didn't seem pleased of said response but he choose to repeat himself nonetheless. "I said, this is a stupid and an insane idea of yours. Who would go so far to do such a thing?"

TLunar couldn't help but jab a finger at his chest while raising an mocking eyebrow at TEclipse who stared at him in realization. He groaned out and stared dead in the eye at TLunar, trying to stare into his soul.

"You still do know that this is a bad idea right?"

"Who said it was?" TLunar asked as he got up from his chair and made his way to stand infront of the towering animatronic. "No one said it would be to you- right?"

"I got the brains to, TLunar." TEclipse didn't hesitate to shoot back at the smaller animatronic and going forward to cross his hands across his chest, glaring down at the smaller one in dissatisfaction. "You're gonna get yourselves killed." He said, getting to the point.

TLunar shook his head. "No no, not me. Us."

TEclipse blinked at this which TLunar grinned back and spun around to his heels, going forward for his desk. TEclipse mumbled something until he reached out for TLunars wrist and grab it tightly then dragging him back to face him.

"What does that mean?"

"You don't know?" He raised a mocking eyebrow at him, his eyes squinted. "I'm not doing this alone. If I'm gonna do something I'll make sure to drag you into the hellhole I'm going into."

"But w-"

"Because why not?" He grinned at the taller animatronic and went on his toes to pat on his shoulders, causing the other to stiffen. "If we want world domination we both have to go out there. Not just chill in here. "

TEclipse frowned at this. "But I still think this is a bad idea." He voiced out his thoughts after a few seconds of silence.

TLunar only pouted slightly then shrugged casually, going to his desk and flopping onto his chair with a smile. "What's not a bad idea when it comes to world domination."

"I mean- not that. The thing which can get us killed."

"Who said it'll get us killed?" TLunar gave TEclipse a side eye while grinning like a maniac. "I always have some tricks up my sleeves."

At this, TEclipse frowned, feeling left out. "What kind of tricks are those?"

"Some weapons I made for you-" He jab a finger at TEclipse. "- And I learned a few magic tricks to defend us."

"You learned magic tricks?" TEclipse scrunched up his faceplate in slight hurt and curiousity. "You can do magic? And why didn't you tell me this all before?"

TLunar shrugged. "Yes I can do magic tricks- and you didn't asked me, so I didn't tell you." TEclipse grumbled at this response but went to stand beside TLunar. He noticed that he was typing away something in the computer but he couldn't quite understand what was he typing.

"What's the weapons you made for me?"

He didn't stop typing as he pointed to the other far end of the room where boxes where piled up against each other. "That's..alot." TEclipse commented which TLunar shrugged. "The more the bloodier I guess?"