34. Punishment 🔞

Freen's pov

I know I can't resist her too much. But how can she show her skin to others. That's mine. No one is allowed to see that.

I was so jealous. When a man approched me. He was clearly intrested in me. We were talking and I saw Becky searching for me.

He was saying some fun stuffs and i laughed. I saw Becky looking at me. I asked him to touch my shoulder and come closer. He was confused but he did what i asked for.

Becky came and dragged me from there. I mouthed a 'thnak u' and 'sorry' to him and went with Becky.

I can see that she's really pissed.

"What the fuck" she asked

"Why do you care when you are just literally showing off and having fun" i snapped back. Cause i was also angry.

"Fuck this" she said and kissed me. And i smiled while kissing her.

"You will be the death of me Sarocha" she said and kissed me again.

I broke the kiss and smiled.

"Don't be jealous, i told him about you and i was the one who asked him to come closer to make you jealous" I said and she took a heavy sigh

"Don't do that again" she said

"And you" I said clearly sulking

"What about me, why are you sulking" she asked

"Why did you show your abs, don't you know that's mine. You can't just show them to everyone." I said and pouted

"I'm sorry na ka, I won't do it again " she said and kissed me. I broke the kiss and smiled

"Where are the others" I asked

"They wil be at Heng's place " she said. Yeah we decided that we all will go to Heng's house after the party and spend the next day there.

"Why did they left us" I asked

"I know why" she said "cause some people needs punishment like you do baby" she whispered in my ear and kissed it. It gave me Shiver in my whole body. Fuck

"Let's go" she said and we went to Heng's place.

It was a huge mansion. There were plenty of rooms in there. Whenever we cross a room we heard some moaning sound. I'm sure that some of us can't walk properly tomorrow. I gulped when Becky opened the room

When I stepped inside the room. She pinned me against the door and kissed me. I kissed her back.

She broke the kiss cause we needed some air.
"Are you ready for the punishment, Baby girl" she asked and i gulped.

She lifted me and i wrapped my legs on her hips. She carried me to the bed without breaking the kisses and sat on the end. She broke the kiss and started to kiss on my neck.

"Hmmm" i moaned and threw my head back giving more space for her to kiss. She sucked and marked me on my neck.

She took off my dress leaving me on my bra and panties. "I won't be gentle today" with that she unclasped my bra and started to kiss my boobs nibbling my nipples and biting them. Fuck she was biting hard but that gave me more pleasure. I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her more closer to me.

"Ahrrrrr babe" i moaned.

"You feel so good babe" she said and started to repeat the same thing with the other boob.

After making my boobs swallen. She placed me on bed slowly and carefully. she got on to of me kissing me again. I tried to unbutton her dress. And she stopped me, i pouted.