VI

CHAPTER VI
————————————————————
THURSDAY
FOLLOWING WEEK

MY LIFE DIDN'T CHANGE FROM THAT INTERACTION.

Even though Geto made a remark about me buying condoms, after that my life still continued.

I didn't have another interaction with Geto and I just kept living my simple life.

It has been roughly few days since my interaction with him, and luckily my whole condom thing calmed down.

-

Me and my two friends are sitting on the gymnasium bleachers picking at our nails and keeping up simple chatter.

Everything comes to a halt when Shoko approaches us and sits next to (1).

They begin talking until Shoko leans her head forward and calls our names out.

"There's a party this weekend at Gojo's house if you want to come, I'm sure (2) knows about it already though." she smiles at us.

I nod at her and sit back with a smile on my face since I have never actually gone to a party hosted by Gojo.

And the exciting part is that Geto will be there too.
However, something not so exciting is his circle of girls.

After some time Shoko left and our conversation returned.

"You excited for the party Y/n?" (2) asked me.

"Yeah, you could say I'm excited." I smiled at them.

"Funny how Shoko invited us as a group, she never really noticed you two, I mean (2) of course because they're friends with Gojo. But Shoko wants to get to know you." (1) mentions, which makes me surprised.

Shoko and I were more mutual than anything, but it's nice to know that she wants to see more of me.

"I'm not excited for Geto and Gojo being hoes." (2) laughs, and her comment makes me feel a bit uneasy.

I can't be jealous but it's a weird feeling when the guy you like is getting with girls left and right.

I mean that's what I know, it could be a completely different situation on his side.

I wonder what I'll wear...maybe a dress? A skirt? Or we scratch all of that and maybe wear jeans? Or even shorts...I don't know.

"What will you two wear?" I ask them.

"Clothes I guess, I don't think ahead. And you shouldn't either." (2) nudges me.

I sigh and get up because my water bottle is still in my bag down by the basketball court.

I'm watching Geto and a few of his friends play around with the ball and I try to avoid getting hit by it.

As I reach my bag I notice a group of girls close by watching Geto play basketball, and they're gossiping too.

"Can't believe none of us got invited to Gojo's party...stupid Shoko never invites us."

"Maybe we should ask Geto to invite us!"

While I'm walking back with my bag in hand I watch the group of girls approach Geto with their question, and by the looks of their faces, it didn't go well.

"Geto! We heard Gojo is hosting a party this weekend, will you be going?"

"I don't think any of you are invited, and you aren't getting an invite from me." he laughs at them.

"Why not? We always are invited."

"You're never invited, you guys always just show up. It's close friends only, plus it's not even a party." he walks away and continues playing with his friends.

The group of girls look offended as they walk back to the bleachers, some of them have a sour expression on their faces too.

CLOSE FRIENDS ONLY?
————————————————————
@SCYKHS