XXIV

CHAPTER XXIV
————————————————————
SUNDAY

GETO AND I ARRIVED AT GOJO'S HOUSE DRESSED FOR GOLFING, and (2) greeted us at the door.

"You two look good for a change!" they teased us.

"For a change?!" Geto and I said in unison with the same expression on our faces.

(2) giggled uncontrollably as Gojo came downstairs holding his bag of golf clubs.

"Ready to go?" Gojo acted as if he was the best thing to walk on Earth.

-

(2), Geto and I held on to the sides of the golf cart as if our life depended on it while Gojo drove like a manic.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I shouted but the fast winds muffled me.

Gojo laughed like a maniac too, he found it so funny that we had to hold on to not fall out of the cart as he drove.

We swerved to the next hole and he got out confidently, getting his club out the back and aiming to shoot.

Geto and I recollected ourselves in the cart, holding back the feeling of throwing up.

(2) jumped out of the cart and bashed into Gojo to shoot first but I was still busy dying in the back.

"Why did I agree to come."

"Because I want to make you cum." Geto snickered.

"Suguru!" I whisper-shouted at him but he just kept giggling.

"I just want to sit under here in the shade, I think I might cook in the sun." he waved his hand in a fan-like motion.

Geto looked so fucking hot today, like I might as well lick the sweat off his chest kind of hot.

He grabbed my hand and held it while trying to conceal it from (2).

While (2) was fighting with Gojo over the hole, I quickly pecked his cheek and acted like nothing happened.

"Should we get up?" he asked me.

"No...I'm comfortable here, Gojo and (2) are busy enough with each other." I smiled tiredly.

He nodded and sat back, watching the fight unfold.

"Do you see what I mean?"

"I do...but I still don't think (2) likes him."'

"I know (2) doesn't like him, but it still feels like I'm third wheeling." Geto chuckled.

(2) overheard us and snapped their head back to face us and shot daggers with their eyes.

"You two! Stand up and don't be pussies, why don't you guys try to see if you can be better than me!" (2) shouted proudly.

Geto and I groaned together and before we knew it (2) was standing at the side of the cart pulling my arm, but noticed that my other one was hidden.

"Gojo come and pull Geto!" they called out.

Gojo ran to Geto's side and began yanking him too, but he had a wide grin on his face as he watched the events unfold.

"Are you two holding hands?!" (2) shouted.

"No, we aren't!" I shouted back and quickly let his hand go and braced myself to get pulled out of the cart and fall onto the grass.

(2) gave me a suspicious look as they helped me back onto my feet.

"Sorry for making you fall." they apologised.

"I know you're not sorry."

"You're right, I'm not." they snickered.

I looked over at Geto who was making jokes with Gojo and I sat back in the cart.

"You lazy fuck." (2) spat jokingly.

"It's hot as hell, do you want me to cook?" I raised my eyebrow.

NOTE FOR THE FUTURE:
NEVER GO GOLFING WITH GOJO AND (2).
————————————————————
@SCYKHS