Chapter 22

Author pov:(Start the song)

Jungkook cry while nature also feels his pain . Sky becomes black cloudly.

The sea is screaming just like his heart

Jungkook is holding his lover's dead body in his arms. Today he lost her. His heart is paining, tears are falling constantly.

He holds her tightly like someone will steal her from him. He kisses her head & caressing her dark brown hair which he loves most.

He loves her smile, her sweet voice but he will never see her smiling again. He sobs like a child while holding her in his arms. His tail is surrounded her small body. Her small body is resting on his bulky body but today he is not feeling warmth, her body is cold like ice.

He looks at her face which is injured. Her forehead is covered with dry blood. Her white hanbok is now red with her blood.

Jungkook : Lo... Love plz wake up...why you save me.... Huh.... Why.... You... *sob* plz.....dont......... don't leave me.... Love . *cry *

He cry more, his heart is paining. He lost her, he is crying for the first time. He lost his mate.

Jungkook : Love... Love.... Plz wake up.. Look your Kookie is crying, he is in pain. Plz wake up... *sob* I... I will.... Give you more shells.. No no... I will give you all shells around this.... This... ocean .... *sob*... Plz wake up... I will not scold you again.... I..... will.. Show you my... My sea Palace.... Plz..... *cry*

His tears are not stopping today.

He hold her closely & he put his hand on her tummy.

Jungkook : Ba...baby plz tell your Eomma to wake up..... Look... Look your Appa is crying... Ba.. Baby plz tell her.... *sob*

All villagers are now shocked as they never thought that She was pregnant even Jeajung ,he is gulping in fear .

Jungkook is crying with his heart out.

The village Head is now gulping in fear. He never thought that she will die like this before he gain his motive. Now all of them are scared.

Jungkook caress her hair & peck her dry lips.

He slowly looks up & now his eyes are shining blue.All villagers are now scared.

Jungkook : You all killed my mate..... Im not gonna spare you all.... This Siren King will show you all hell!!*scream*

With that he uses his powers & a large amount of water to pull him toward the ocean with Sian in his arms .. He goes inside the water.

But suddenly all the villagers feel a bad vibe as the ocean becomes wild. Thunder are screaming like they are crying just like Jungkook.

Wind is ruining every part of the village. Everyone is screaming.

Villager 7 : Run.... Run...... Tsunami ..!!!

They all looked up & saw a big 25-foot wave coming towards them.

They all screamed & started running to save their life.

But that big wave hit their whole village.

 Their greed destroyed them.....