Chapter 40

Author pov :

Author pov :

Same night-

Jungkook stop his car engine , Yn shyly unlock her seat belt & look at Jungkook who is smiling .

Yn : Thank you for today...It was a fun & amadaamazing y for me .*shy*

Jk : For me too babe .

After hearing him her cheeks become more red & shyly smile .

YN ; so.....we will meet tomorrow....then ....

Jk : Ofc &

Yn : & ?

Jungkook comes close to her & holds her red cheek. He smile & his eyes are asking her permission to kiss . Yn understood & shyly nodded .

Jungkook smiles & kiss her.

He softly kiss her, he pulls her lower lip between his lips & sucks it like candy .

Yn moan & Jungkook hold her neck to kiss more deeply .

Yn isn't kissing back as she is new .

Jungkook sucks her lips gently & kisses her with love.

Jungkook softly pinched her waist to make her open her mouth. Yn moan & Jungkook push his tongue inside her mouth & suck her tongue. Both of their saliva are mixed together.

Jk : Just copy my action babe .*whisper*

Yn nodded & copy his kissing action .

Both kiss each other for 4 min & finally pull out as Jungkook feel her out of breath.

After breaking their kiss ,both are panting . Yn shyly looking down while panting while Jungkook caresses her cheek & Peck her cheek .

Jk : & Happy birthday my love.

Yn smile shyly & looks at him with so much love . She didn't even realize that its already 12am .

YN: Thank you Kook .