16. Robbing Bad Guys

Artemis spent 30minutes in the ladies room before she confirmed that Xander was really gone. She feels relieved and disappointed at the same time.

Pursing her lips, she strode out of the hotel. Walking a few hundred meters away from the crowd, she found an abandoned building to avoid surveillance.

She went into space, changed her outfit to an all black and put on a mask. She then went out of the space and took out a slick black motorcycle with a good performance.

From Mt. Fu to the center Capital, it'll take half a day riding a train, and a whole day riding a bus or private car. It's already 7 o'clock in the evening, and the sun is already completely gone.

Time is tight and it's inconvenient to ride a train, so she picked a high-performing motorcycle, so that she could arrive there in 6 hours.

At 12:30 am, she've reached her destination. Hiding the motorcycle in space, she wore a black hoodie that completely hid her appearance.

Walking at the back of the Smith residence, a dark light shone on he eyes. This is where her ex-boyfriend Jonathan Smith, and loyal right hand man Timothy Smith resides. It's a five Villa community owned solely by Smith clan.

Using her upgraded mental ability, she scan every corner of the villas. Seeing a few guards are still awake, she manipulated her power to force them to sleep. One by one, the people in the Villas dropped on the floor.

Walking to the Smith ancestral house infront, she started harvesting. Perhaps because it's also an ancestral house, she found some underground tunnel, hidden doors and safes.

Looking at the bunch of gold bars, silver wears and high quality Jade, she became more energetic. Stripping all valuables from room to room, vaults and safes were put into space. She has no time to open them one by one. She has to finish five villas tonight.

All paintings, antique pots and vases, statue, furnitures, electric appliances. Jewelries, clothes especially down jackets, thick blankets. She of course wouldn't forget the monitoring equipment in one of the hidden room.

Found the food storage and gracefully collected them, from the imported and expensive goods to the cheapest. Found the underground secret storage, then politely collected all the illegal firearms, gold silver bricks, rows of ginseng cabinet, well-known antiques. Thanking the ancestors for their generosity, she left a cup of liquor and incest.

Moving to the second, third, fourth Villa, the harvest was really good and she was in a good mood the whole time, until she stepped in the fifth villa where Jonathan and Timothy family lives.

She directly entered Jonathan's room. Seeing a girl laying on the bed, her eyebrows were raised in surprise, but then she couldn't stop a mocking sneer.

She decided to give her ex boyfriend a special service. Took out a video recorder, turned on the lights then removed the bracket from the two naked figures.

She generously captured every angle and parts that she could capture. Dedicating few minutes of the video on their faces, so people could surely recognize the two.

She also sprinkled addicting drugs and messy medicine to the brothers. She snickered darkly after doing all these.

"Don't think that I'm ruthless, compared to you, I'm just a novice in comparison" she whispered with an evil grin.

She then started collecting all the treasures of the family. Branded wrist watches, designer clothes, jewelries, cars, generators, food, phones. Everything she could collect has been collected.

A bunch of illegal firearms were gifted to her again. Hay...my ex-boyfriend is truly generous. Seeing another batch of gold bricks were added to her space, her mood turned good again.

She looked at the time. It's almost sunrise. Getting another laptop from space, she again sent a thank you gift to her boyfriend.

After uploading the videos, she immediately took the motorcycle from space and rode away from the scene. Just a few hours after she left, an upload were heard from the five Villas. Sadly she didn't see it. Truly regrettable...

She changed her motorcycle to a low-key black car. She changed clothes, then went to buy breakfast for the family.

Entering the hotel, no one would have imagined, what a big crime she did in just few hours.

After entering the hotel room, she immediately entered the space. Seeing a yawning Zion on the living room, looking at her with a knowing eyes.

"You had fun without me, last night" he accused, holding the inventory tablet, waving it infront of her.

"Oh. Yeah. Mom's ex-boyfriend was very generous. Don't worry, next time I'll play, I'll bring you with me"

Zion likes these kinds of evil operatios, she should've brought him with her. Also, it's an opportunity to test his products, so she kinda feel guilty not bringing him along.

She doesn't think she's raising her son the wrong way. All these immoral and dangerous experiences would give him the training he needs for the coming Apocalypse. It's a law of the jungle soon.

Also, Zion's nature is relatively dark and savage. Sometimes, he thinks darker and crazier than her. If this is what it needs to guarantee survival, then she doesn't mind raising him like this.

Getting the answer he needs. He hummed coldly and proceeded to the kitchen to warm the milk.

Artemis put all the take away breakfast on the dining table, then took a shower before checking the twins. Seeing the empty bottles beside them, Zion obviously fed them early morning.

Walking out of the room, she sat infront of the dining table, where Zion is already eating.

"I saw your future Dad in the lobby, last night" she shared to his son.

"Oh. I'm sure you got flustered and ran away" Zion responded nonchalant.

"No way! I walked out not giving him a glimpse. I wasn't flustered at all. I was relaxed. huh! It's just Xander, what's there to be flustered about!" She defended, acting cool infront of her kid.

"Oh. Okay" Zion gave her a knowing look, but didn't pursue the topic.

Knowing he had seen through her, Artemis pursed her lips in embarrassment. It's also not good when you have an overly smart kid.

After eating, she checked the crops and fruit trees. In space, it only takes a whole year for the tree seedlings to fully mature, and only two weeks for the grains to harvest.

Seeing the dense flowers of the fruit trees, Artemis feels excited. She carefully watered all the trees and corps. She also checked the animals on the mountain.

The mountain has its own water source and the trees and wild vegetables are dense. She doesn't mind these animals much, letting them create their own food chain in the mountains.

She put a barrier on the outskirts of the mountains a long time ago, so that they won't eat the crops on the black soil farm land.

While looking for things to do, she heard a doorbell on the hotel room. Whenever she goes to space, she habitually leaves a strand of mental power outside, to know the situation.

With a thought, she exited the space with Zion.

"Open the door. Be vigilant" she said, before entering the room. She put Zia and Zoe on the bed, securing then with the pillow, then closed the door carefully.

She saw five familiar faces sitting on the sofa in the living room. Seeing their shocked faces, she gracefully extended her hand.

Glad to finally meet you Deck cards..

----------------------------
Author has nothing much to say 🤭

Thank you for your continuous support ♥️
Please vote if you like this Chapter 🫠
See you next Chapter 💋