Chapter 4.1: 'Thunderbolt' Bei Bei (minor change)

*Author Note: a little bit changes in this chapter, but later will change a lot of things.

Bei Bei spoke with slight astonishment, "Little brother Huo, you definitely need to think about this carefully. Joining a sect is not a small matter. Even though our Tang Sect is already on the decline, when all is said and done, we were still once the number one sect under the heavens. If you regret your decision in the future, and wish to betray the sect, no matter whether it is Tang Ya or myself, neither of us will forgive you. "

Huo Yuhao nodded and said, "Big brother Bei, I've already thought this matter through carefully. I no longer have any relatives, and am of a young age as well. I only learned how dangerous the outside world was after coming to the Great Star Dou Forest this time around. I want to become an outstanding individual and a powerful Soul Master. Joining the Tang Sect is no doubt a shortcut for me to achieve that. Not only does joining the Tang Sect let me enter Shrek Academy, I can furthermore receive guidance from the both of you. Moreover, I believe in the both of you. The two of you were willing to tell me of the predicaments the Tang Sect is currently facing. I can thus feel the sincerity that the both of you hold towards me. I'm willing to help the Tang Sect regain its glory together with the both of you."

"Good, you couldn't have said it any better." Tang Ya took hold of Huo Yuhao, and embraced him in excitement.

Bei Bei also nodded slightly as he looked at Huo Yuhao, as if he felt the same way too. Huo Yuhao was much more mature than his peers of the same age. Although he'd only obtained his first soul ring after he was over ten years old, and even though talent was important, hard work was absolutely necessary, let alone the fact that he was a rarely-seen owner of a spiritual-type body soul. It could be said that the Tang Sect had gotten him for a cheap price.

The faint fragrance on Tang Ya's body caused Huo Yuhao's face to immediately turn red. He didn't dare to move at all, he just stood there innocently.

It was Bei Bei who again helped him out of this embarrassing situation, "Teacher Xiao Ya."

Only now did Tang Ya loosen her embrace on Huo Yuhao's arm. She smiled at him, and looking at her appearance, she was extremely pleased. Obviously, though she absolutely wouldn't admit it, the very first reason that she'd wanted Huo Yuhao to join the Tang Sect was because of the excessively delicious roasted fish that he made...

"Little Yuhao, you should formally become my apprentice now. Our Tang Sect only has three people as of now, and we don't have that many rules. Once you become my apprentice and call me your teacher, you'll be a member of our Tang Sect in the future." Tang Ya said firmly.

Huo Yuhao nodded and kneeled down in front of Tang Ya with a 'putong' sound. He then paid his respects to her, "Disciple Huo Yuhao greets teacher."

Tang Ya stood there, unmoving. After letting him pay his respects three times, she helped him up.

Note: Paying his respects, for those that don't know, means knocking his head to the ground.

"Very good, Yuhao. In the future, you're teacher's second disciple. Acknowledge your eldest senior brother." As she spoke, she pointed towards Bei Bei.

"I acknowledge eldest senior brother." Huo Yuhao bowed again, this time towards Bei Bei.

Bei Bei smiled slightly and said, "You don't have to be so polite, junior brother. We'll be family in the future."

Tang Ya seemed to relax as she said, "Yuhao, you should be like Bei Bei, and refer to me as Teacher Xiao Ya in the future. However, don't learn to be as cheeky as him, understand?"

"Yes, teacher." After paying his respects, Huo Yuhao had clearly become slightly reserved. However, the blankness in his heart had stabilised a lot. Joining the Tang Sect had caused a sense of security to imperceptibly appear in his heart. This feeling hadn't appeared in his heart in a very long time.