Chapter 8: Monstrous Teacher

Shrek Academy occupied an extremely large area. Large areas of vacant land separated the buildings from one another. Cafeteria building for outer Shrek's students was located at the right after the teaching building where Yuhao and Wulin will learn theory of Soul Master soon. In the left of teaching building there are a small field around 30 x 60 m and has 4 side small tribune for people watch. while the student's dormitory where they live are right after the small field.

Although it seems only separate by 2 block, it was quite a distance because there was some empty area between the building. Both of them need to walk for 15 minutes in leisurely walking speed to reach the cafeteria building. After arrive they get in to first grade area dining place. And then they go separately to order their food. Yuhao still remember his elder brother words. He ordered a set meal with 2 simple vegetable and 1 meat for 12 copper. And then bring it back to the empty table in first grade area, while Wulin still looking around the stall while many girls keep paying him attention.

Wulin decided to go a quite luxurius stall and make and order. Not long after Wulin back and sit in Yuhao front.

"How could you feel nothing of it? Do you realize the attention you get all this time" he asked Wulin. Wulin only give a small smile and sigh a little "I already get used to it years ago, I can't change my fate nor my looks, so I started ignore it and now I'm already immune to it". "I'm sure later you'll used to all those eyes. Don't worry about your future, if later you found your 'someone special' just tell me, this brother won't steal her from you." added Wulin while laughing.

As the two boys chat happily and become closer, suddenly two girls holding food tray approach them. "Hello is the seat besides you has been taken? May us join you?" one of the girl asked. Yuhao only feel weird about this, both of them came to the cafeteria quite a bit late and most other people already finish their lunch. There is so many empty table, so it is unreasonable for these girls asked to join their table.

Wulin didn't say anthing just glance a while then continue eating. Yuhao already know their intention to approach Wulin, but since Wulin don't wanna reply their answer Yuhao was forced."the seats empty, if you want to join, please feel free". Although Yuhao forced to say it, but it didn't showed on his face. He choose to be friendly rather than be hostile and refuse them, since he didn't have look like Wulin and he realize he is quite weak compared to other students with same age. So he choose to be polite.

After the girls join they started to chat while trying to get close to Wulin. But he doing his best to keep the interaction as minimum as possible , avoid every question if possible and threw the rest to Yuhao. As proverb says "It is easy to dodge a spear from in front, but hard to avoid an arrow from behind".Suddenly a couple of boys suddenly rush to their table and flip Yuhao and Wulin trays. "How dare you eat together with my girl, with that smooth baby face you seduce her. Are you seeking death?" one of the boys talk loudly.

The first boy's body looked a bit wide but burly his height a bit taller than Yuhao. Behind the first boy there is another boy as tall as Wulin but his body looks so unhealthy and skinny. And he has a pair of protruding teeth that longer than the rest of his teeth.

"What the hell are you doing, you disrupt my lunch and claim that i am the one who seduce your girl! Do you think I am afraid of you". Wulin talk slow but coldly not only to the boys but also to the girl at her side who only able stick her hands to the mouth.

In panic because glare from Wulin, the girl talk back "Why you always disrupt my life, you are just an acquaintance that attend same school before, moreover since when I am your girl ?"

"from our city only the two of us who accepted to this academy, we are already a couple of honor from our city. Besides our parents so close and accidentally I heard they see us as suit each other, it's only time before they arrange our marriage" they burly boy desperately tried to explain.