The Meeting of the faker and king

Gilgamesh pov:

*this dog wants me to be a model or actor

*this dog wants me to be a model or actor. He wants me to entertain mongrels this is disrespectful but I need to live and I need money..... well this could also be entertaining after all I'd make this mongrels be able to see their king jajajaja I've decided then*

3rd pov:

With a serious face he looks at the man who offered him to be a model or actor.

Gilgamesh: So be it I'll give this people the honor of gazing and adoring me (gilgamesh smirks at the man looking him down)

Man: my name is aiko hanataro a pleasure to meet you. (He tries to hand shake Gilgamesh but he ignores the handshake).

*another arrogant blonde brat*

Aiko: I'm from strawberry production model agency. We're a small part of the agency but were trying to grow in popularity, with you in sure we can grow, after all if I may your looks are what most people will think of perfect.

Gilgamesh: jajajaja your search has taken you to me that's good after all your right with me I assure you; your agency will be know as the best in the world. Where to now? After all we're going tu have a contract right? The sooner the better

Aiko: yes Gilgamesh-San follow me. (Aiko guides him to his car and drives him to the workplace of the agency as they'll do a contract and they take sits on an office). So Gilgamesh-San your 18?

Gilgamesh: yes my body is 18 of age

Aiko: so let's try this contract what about 65%-35%?

Gilgamesh: that's to low mongrel are you kidding me?. I thought your agency was serious (Gilgamesh stands up form the chair as aiko is surprised)

Aiko: wait please what about a 55%-45%?

Gilgamesh: you'll have to do better than that (smirk)

Aiko: 50-50?

Gilgamesh: that'll do for now (smirks in triumph)

Aiko: when can you start?

Gilgamesh: right now if you'd like