peace

Gilgamesh had felt peace at his life, the experiences of peace where nice but never did he imagine to have peace on this modern world.

Gilgamesh is sitting on the sofa with the twins sleeping next to him as he drinks coffee. He loved to be a king, but he never lived as a commoner. In this world he is a commoner he has a public image but it's nothing special... or so he thought. It seems that his movie as soon as it was released it became a hit in Japan. Later it went international where the movie got a nice amount of fame, it wasn't a film that marked a generation but it was a good project non the less. His career then gave a major jump he became a wanted actor and model nationally. As he became nationally recognized and gained fame he still lived with Ai; one of the reasons is he liked it he found himself in a strange position. He never had a family and all this time with her and her children was something he never experienced. Ofcourse he found it to be a little annoying at first but she and her children grew on him.... Just a little. As for his other relationships like aiko or miyako was improving Ofcourse with miyako they had some arguments but nothing that bad. He letted himself relax, on this new world he is living at..... But, in secret he is still training his skills again he is still not near his form in the holy grail war maybe a 10 percent still it was more than enough for most magus, unless they were skilled and experienced. At first he wanted to train for the next holy grail war and participate while killing kirei and any servant he may find, but now he is at peace he is letting his main goal slide as he is on peace for now.

Kirei kotomine pov:

Kirei was a serious man not much perturbed him. He didn't even fear Gilgamesh when he saw him on his debilitated state, because why should he fear a useless servant as he thought of it he was right there was no way Gilgamesh was able to get back his power at least to his knowledge. One day a few weeks before, he was visiting his daughter Caren hortensia as he entered her room he saw her watching a movie. Much to his surprise he saw Gilgamesh as an actor, he was surprised but he found it hilarious the one who disgraced other people is entertaining the ones he called mongrels, if he didn't know better he thought he would be dreaming. After his visit he thought of cutting loose ends he was to merciful to let Gilgamesh live now it's time to end him. "I letted you live for to long my king" he got his knifes and equipment ready for a hunt. He prepared a scheme he had resources so he will be able to kill him as he doesn't have powers to his knowledge this would be easy.

Ai pov:

"This month's have been great, I've felt a lot better like if this scheme I'm maintaining is actually working. A few weeks ago I convinced Gilgamesh to fake being the father in my children I guess it was selfish but I needed help after all if something happens to me at least I know Gilgamesh could take care of them, I've seen him getting better with them and he is a model not the most successful but he could do them good. At least I don't want them to go to their biological father, if he would ever claim to be their father if something happened to me, I don't  want them to live with him. With Gilgamesh I get along well now we have some times where we tease or annoy each other but it was cute, I really don't get how I actually got along with him he was so mean at first but I guess I saw something inside him in a way like if we're similar but also way different. I wouldn't mind falling for him I just don't want to think my feelings would be fake it hurts, but he has always made me talk to me and don't let me lie to him I can't lie to him, in a way it should make it easier to confess if I like him but also I don't want him to think I'm lying. Anyways for now we're very good in the position we are the kids grew a little not much I love them a lot and want to make them happy.

3 person pov:

It was late at night Gilgamesh was on the roof of the building as everyone is sleeping he felt someone looking down on him while in the apartment.