10. Truth

Aashi's POVAfter cutting the cake Aru and I just went to our rooms and lay on the bed and closed my eyes and took a deep breath

Aashi's POV
After cutting the cake Aru and I just went to our rooms and lay on the bed and closed my eyes and took a deep breath

"No Aashi You can't be weak you are strong" I spoke to myself but do I care... no because it hurts.

It hurts when I fight with him but he deserves these hatred, he doesn't deserve my care or anything, he is so selfish, so bad, so you don't need to feel bad or anything related to him

It was all good till our college. We were good friends, and it is true that FRIENDSHIP hurts more than love. I have experienced it. We were best-friends... We had our "BESTFRIEND" relation, a friendship which cannot be described in words (hope you guys understood what I mean) but then that bitch Anusha entered our life. She was just so jealous of us I don't know why. I always warned Ishaan about her but he never trusted me, in fact he disrespected me and he broke our friendship, just for her... And there she was, successful in destroying our bond... I still had tried to convince him but then he just spoiled everything, by doing that thing, saying those words. Words hurt more than actions sometimes... And now... I just don't care whether he goes to hell or anywhere...

And I was just thinking all this and I closed my eyes

End of Aashi's POV

_________________________________________

It was 7 am when I woke and now its 9 am and this girl is still sleeping

It was 7 am when I woke and now its 9 am and this girl is still sleeping. Doesn't she have any manners? It's her first day at my house and she is sleeping so comfortably..

I heard a knock on my door and I went to open it. I found Maa standing outside.

"Good morning beta" She wished me I nooded "where's Harshita?" She asked trying to look behind me "she's sleeping" I said rolling my eyes "ohh beta please wake her up you know na your grandma is so excited to meet her" I nooded and Maa went downstairs.

I picked a glass of water which was kept beside the bed and threw on her and she fell down from the bed. I smirked. I will surely make her life hell

"Ahhh abee thanda paani hai " She said wiping her face "ohh patidev aapne kiya hai yeh karnama" she said I rolled my eyes "ab haath dijiye " Is she dumb ? Huhh I'm not gonna help her. why will I?