13. Jealousy ?

Author's POV

'I just can't forget that image of Anusha kissing someone else... why God, why I loved her?
I loved her with everything I ever had. I ignored everything.
But I was just a love sick puppy for her a person who just used me!
I wish I would have listened to Aashu'

With these thoughts Ishaan kept punching on the bag taking out his all frustrations. He was about to hit again but his hand was stopped by someone...

He yelled in irritation
"Who the hell..." He became silent when he saw Harshita there and immediately looked down

She held his hands

"Aise bina gloves ke punching kaun karta hai ha? Look at your knuckles, they are hurt Ishaan"

She held his hand and took him out of the gym (there was a personal gym in everyone's room)

"Bhabhi, I'm okay" he said as he saw her searching for first aid box

"Shut up and tell me, where is the first aid box or I will call your brother" she warned him! He gulped...

"Its inside that drawer" he told her and she took it and came

She made him sit and held his hand
Making him hiss in pain

"Yeah now it's paining right? Tell me, was there any ghost present inside you that time, who was controlling your actions dumbo... see the swelling, why don't you guys take care of yourself...?" and she continued to scold him and meanwhile he was listening to her like a kid getting scolded by her mother after doing any mischief in school.

"Give another one" she ordered and he nooded giving his another hand

She started applying ointment on it and suddenly asked

"What was the reason behind your frustration Ishaan. Now don't you dare to lie that, due to work load wagera wagera because I have never seen you like this before"

"Bhabhi its your first day here" he muttered looking down making her glare him

"Shut up and tell me I promise I will not tell anyone, your brother also but you should share it with someone umm if not me then your best friend"

"I lost her bhabhi" he said with a bitter smile on his face

"Means?"

She was confused when suddenly she saw his eyes watering. She silently hugged him. He closed his eyes letting those tears fall from his eyes

"Bhabhi she cheated me" he cried

"Who cheated you Ishaan now stop crying and tell me "

He broke the hug wipping his tears

"Woh my girlfriend, she cheated me bhabhi I loved her so much"

And he continued to tell her everything how his and Aashi's beautiful friendship broke because of her, how she manipulated him against Aashi, how she made false allegations on Aashi, making him hate her and how today he didn't believe Aashi, only to found out that she was saying truth that Anusha never loved him.

"Kk kahiki" she muttered

"Kk?" He asked

"Arey kutti kamini! ab apne sasural main gaali du aise sanskar nahi hai mere"

He became silent 😶 and looked at her with disbelief

"Waaah bhabhi! kya sanskari hai na humari bhabhi, ha bhai? "Ayaansh said entering the room

"And you, Finally I'm so happy that you got rid of that witch Anusha" He said slapping on his head

"Shut up, don't forget I'm your elder brother"
Ishaan said but do Ayansh care nooo