JANUARY 2024

01. JANUARY 2024

WWE Star Hadijah Jhnelle Is Expecting Her Second Baby: 'Pregnancy glow: activated!'

Hadijah Jhnelle Rowland, known by her WWE persona, Hadijah Jhnelle, will welcome a baby this summer

Hadijah Jhnelle Rowland, known to WWE fans as Hadijah Jhnelle, is going to be a mom!

The pro wrestler, 36, is expecting her second baby, the six-time Women's champion revealed on Instagram Thursday.

"Pregnancy glow: activated!," she captioned the set of photos of herself on the beach, with the mom-to-be wearing an orange Fe Noel dress showing off her baby bump.

The exciting baby news was originally revealed on the February cover of Women's Health. Hadijah admits that the pregnancy wasn't planned and that she hesitated to share the news publicly.

Hadijah admits she felt an "overwhelming sense of exhaustion" soon after confirming she was expecting. She used her first trimester to rest.

Amid her pregnancy, Hadijah said she's been indulging in several cravings, including chocolate and peanut butter. As far as her fitness, she said she's stuck to yoga, walks, and stretches alongside a physical therapist.

Last year, Hadijah told PEOPLE that it was "not the right timing" to have a baby, but that her daughter kept asking for a sibling — specifically a sister.

Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.

romanreigns 2h

Roman Reigns Shows Off Pregnant Hadijah Jhnelle's Baby Bump: 'Still Can't Believe This Belly'

Roman Reigns is expecting his sixth child with Hadijah Jhnelle

The Tribal Chief is adding another bundle of joy to his family!

The 38-year-old star showed off Hadijah's growing baby bump in a sweet video on his Instagram Story Thursday, just minutes after Hadijah revealed the happy news of her pregnancy.

In the mirror selfie, Hadijah flaunted her bare bump while brushing her teeth dressed in leopard pajamas. "...I still can't believe this belly," he wrote on the video.

Hadijah, who is due later this year, is already a parent to 18-year-old daughter Jasindah. Meanwhile, Roman whose real name is Joe, is a father of five from his previous relationship with Galina Becker.

Hadijah announced she was expecting her second child on the February cover of Women's Health.

Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.