MAY 2024

05. MAY 2024

hadijahrowland ✓
632 Posts 16.8M Followers 310 Following
Hadijah Jhnelle Rowland
🔗HJR.com

768,244 likeshadijahrowland Still baking to perfection

768,244 likes
hadijahrowland Still baking to perfection.
View all 12,274 comments

Hadijah opened the door for Galina and the kids, welcoming them into her home for a family day that Joe had planned.

Joe wanted to bring together their blended family for a fun day of activities and quality time at their house.

He had invited Galina, his ex-wife, knowing it would mean a lot to their children to have both parents present.

Accompanying Galina was Zaid. Hadijah had known from Joe that Galina had been dating some guy for a couple of months but she was surprised when she saw Zaid, as he turned out to be none other than her own older brother, Zaid.

Though Galina and Joe had divorced amicably, never did Joe expect that his ex-wife would end up dating his girlfriend's own brother.

The kids, oblivious to the awkward dynamic, ran excitedly into the house laughing and chatting.

Hadijah and Galina exchanged tense glances, both taken aback by this surprising family connection. But Joe was all smiles, focused on making this a special day for the kids.

Despite the unusual circumstances, they all took deep breaths and prepared to come together as an extended family.

Hadijah decided to ask Galina and Zaid about the seriousness of their relationship. She studied Galina carefully, noticing her confident manner. Hadijah wondered if Galina was serious about Zaid or just marking time with him.

As they watched the kids play, she cautiously broached the subject, asking them how long they had been seeing each other. Zaid shifted in his seat, clearly uneasy with discussing his love life in front of Galina's ex-husband.

But Galina smiled easily and took his hand, confessing they had fallen hard and fast. She looked adoringly at Zaid, assuring Hadijah that this was no casual fling.

Hadijah was taken aback by Galina's directness but appreciated her honesty. She realized Zaid had truly found happiness again.

Hadijah made an effort to welcome Galina warmly into the extended family that night, putting aside any lingering awkwardness for the sake of Joe, Zaid and the kids. It was the start of a new phase in their lives.

hadijahrowland 1h

hadijahrowland ✓ 1h