1

Hi this story is requested I hope you like it. @Nonebutglory Let me know if it meets your expectations and thank you for trusting this story plot on me. Always Take care and God bless 💞💜
Borahae 💜💜💜💜

 Always Take care and God bless 💞💜Borahae 💜💜💜💜

******

It's a busy Friday night at Asan General
Hospital . Patients keeps coming and going Nurses and Doctors coming back and forth on the lobby of the hospital.

While at the back exit of the hospital arrived those men with all those guns and knife around their bodies just entered forcedly. Hitting those security guards on their knees and shooting all the CCTV around..

Maybe a dozen of them entered the vicinity of the hospital. One of them was a tall guy.. with a baseball caps on and a dark sun glasses with a mask on his face. Grabbing one of the hospital cleaner on the neck before pointing a gun on his head
"Bring me a Surgeon now or I'll kill this one!"
He said pulling the staff on the information desk. Other men points their guns on the staffs inside the desk. They quickly rattled to get the intercom and page the Surgeon they..

" Calling any Surgeon's around please proceed to the information desk immediately! I repeat ! Calling any Surgeon's around please proceed to the information desk immediately!!!"
Her voice trembling and feared not the same calm and soothing voice they usually hear around the hospital.

Meanwhile
Seokjin doing a rounds just near the info desk. He suspiciously sneaked out of patients private room to see what's going on
But his foot just  bring him infront of those men..
Trouble!
That's what exactly is around!

Fuck!
But it's too late to back off, one of the men already seen him

"We got one here!"
The goon said instantly pointing a gun him
"Don't move! Take that hands out!"
He said pointing the gun on his head, Seokjin calmly pulled out his hand from his lab gown pocket..

"What do you need?"
Seokjin's said without the trace of any fear in his voice, just that his lips was thinning.

"Shut up! You are not allowed to ask!"
The leader said, he signaled one of his men to hold the Doctor..
Seokjin rolled his eyes ..

Shit! Here we go again!

" I need my things, I can't help you without my surgical kit, if the wounds are fatal we'll be needing alcohol and disinfectant. Antibiotics and other medicines. Let me have it. And I need an assistant"
He looked at their leader fiercely, with that stern look the man nods his head, before he turned at the desk

"You heard him? Get all what he needs quickly!" He told the staff and signalled his men to follow her..

Seokjin turn at one if the staff on the desk
" page Nurse Min Yoongi for me "

The staff nods and quickly page Yoongi...

.. forgive me bro! You have to die with me. That's what friends are for

Yoongi was forcedly pushed inside the van beside Seokjin.

" damn! I can't believe you'll still drag me into this! You're getting unbelievable Bro! "

" didn't we promise to stay behind each other's back to end of time? If this is my end at least I'm true with my promise! "

" bullshit! I never remember we have that promise! I won't do that with someone like you. Most of the times I regret being friends with you! "

" Bro everything is ok"

Seokjin said before Yoongi turn away just to get welcomed by the gun on his face..

"Yeah everything is ok!"

****

After a long drive from the city .
The cars ended in a mansion in the middle of the hills of Busan.

They arrived at almost 2am..

"Get down! Move faster! Move! Move!"
The leader seems like an ex-military man..
His a tall guy with a blond hair, he takes his dark glasses and mask off..

The man was fucking Handsome!
The man met his eyes for instance before quickly turning away to lead them inside the Mansion..

" He should be on the screen rather than doing bank robs"

"Shut up! You forgot!"
"That was so mean Bro!"
The two kept muttering at each other.

The man leads them on the second floor while his men still pointing their guns on them at their backs.

"These are crazy! As if we can able to scape here!" Yoongi said.
"Just tell them to put their guns down"
"Or you better tell them to shoot it on you"
"It's ok, you're here by the way"
Seokjin had a little smirk on his face before Yoongi turned away

They end up Infront of the room where the man stopped and open the door, he signalled them to enter, the room was dark, with a dim light from the lampshade on the side table of the huge bed, the huge windows are all  open and the cold wind welcomed them.

Seokjin's eyes bore on the huge bed trying to figure someone in there and he seen a slight shadow of a buff figure sitting on the bed.

" Boss they're here"

They heard a low groans..

" I already told Taehyung hyung, it wasn't necessary to bring a Surgeon. It's t just a cut and nothing else!"
His Busan dialect with the low husky tone..

Seokjin stopped himself from admiring that sexy voice-

But -

Yeah! He got a sexy voice

They heard another voice coming from no where, Seokjin turn his head on the left side of the room, where there's those couches, someone stand up from sitting there.

"You always said that.. just a cut .. just a slight wounds.. it's nothing.. but you're dying in pain! And loosing blood. What do you want us to do? Watch you die? And just dig your grave somewhere in the Mansion? Anyway-
Tae Tae will like that! He loves to kill you!"

"Shut up Chim! Let them start Joonie hyung,
Did you got me a sleeping pills? Ahh! I'll kill That Jisoo, if we crossed paths again! She's the wicked of all!"

Joonie laughed and signalled them to move..
Someone open the lights the Doctors had to adjust their sights on the sudden bright lights-

" That Black Pink has been pestering us for quite sometime now.. isn't too kind for you to just let them slipped away? Com'on Kook you're becoming a little softer nowadays "

They heard natural husky voice from the back, when Seokjin turned he just the most handsome man he ever saw in his life...

With his boxy smile and that wavy black hair! The man was stunning!

" whoah! Where in the world did you get this one? I know I'm handsome-
But this guy looks ethereal! Hey are you an actor or something? "
The man with that boxy smile said..

"Joonie hyung! Are you sure they are Surgeons? They doesn't like one-
Specially this one.. I don't agree with Tae Tae that much but this time-
Yeah! His looks seems out of this world!"
The petit man who stand up from the couch said, the guy looks so cute with his smiling face and tiny eyes..
Seokjin starts to wonder if these are really Mafias or just any other boy bands .

His gaze fall on the one they called Boss-

Just to realized the guy has already been staring at him.