6

"it's impossible! There's no way we can escape here!"
Yoongi said after inspecting all the windows and to their disappointment everything was locked!
Matt
" We're doomed!"
Seokjin slouch his back.
Yoongi stares at him, he's not used of Seokjin seeing in frustration ..
His gloomy face was heart breaking ..

"Jin"
"I'm sorry Bro"
Seokjin said, his head down.
Yoongi approach him and sat beside him. He laid his arms around Jin's shoulders, and whispered..
"Aiiish! Cheer up bro.. we can still come up with a plan"
Seokjin turned his face at him..
"Plan?"
Yoongi smirked then pulled him even closer

"What are you doing?"
Jimin was taken a back seeing the Surgeons like making out-

Jungkook on his back take a step forward Wondering what Jimin was talking about-
"What the hell are you doing?!"
His angry Busan accent thundered the room

"We're having the time of our life! Can't you see?" Yoongi peak his head on them, Seokjin's back on them, the guy didn't even turned his head back..

Jimin's forehead curled with his narrowed eyes.. obviously the petit handsome guy didn't like what he's hearing ..

"And I see that you don't have an idea where you are and what situation you're into.. right now huh?"
Jimin said with his eyes darting the two of them.

"What's happening here?"
Namjoon came from the back of the Boss..

"Joonie hyung, bring the taller one to me Fresh and clean,at seven sharp. Jiminie hyung, the other one is all yours, do whatever you want -
Just take him out of my sight!"
Jungkook turned his back on them

" What more do you want from us? I  believe we already done our Job, why don't you just let us go? "

Jungkook heard Seokjin and stop, he turn to face him,. The Boss shoved his hands on his pockets
" What I want from you.. "
Jungkook walks towards him, he stand Infront of them and bent down on Seokjin's ear
"I.. want .. you"

Seokjin's face turned white.

****

Namjoon leads him in one of the rooms in the Mansion..

"Come in, "
Namjoon opened the door for him and let him in..
"There' the jacuzzi, wash yourself, take your time Seokjin. You still have an hour. Everything you need was already there and here, take this."
Namjoon hands him a set of  clothes..

"Wear it and go inside that room"
Namjoon points another door on his right, Seokjin 's eyes follows his hand. And looked at the clothes in Namjoon's hand s again.

"Where are you taking Yoongi?"
He stared at Namjoon.

" If you behave, Your boyfriend might go home, but if you're bad-
Hus dead! Go ahead and clean your self. If I were you I follow everything the Boss told you. "

Seokjin smirked when Namjoon heads on the door..
" I'm not a coward like you Man ! Kim Seokjin doesn't follow rules! "

Namjoon stoped and turned at him-
" Really? Good for you..
Anyways goodluck! Oh-
I forgot to tell you Seokjin, tonight ..
I'll be dating your Mom! Mrs. Kim Ji Ah really got a good looks even at her 50's"

Namjoon open the door and walked out of the room. Before Seokjin realized what he's trying to say..

The Surgeon balled his hands into fist.. before screaming and throwing the clothes Namjoon has hand to him.

Instead of going inside the Jacuzzi, Seokjin went straight to the room that Namjoon told him to go..

He didn't even bother to knock at the door.

The room was dark but there's a light coming from a big scream at one part of the huge room..

" I wonder when was the last time you saw your Mom " that Busan accent!
Seokjin found him sitting on the big couch.. one arm resting in the back rest and the other holding a glass of whiskey.. his legs crossed..
Seokjin walks fast on gum and grabbed the younger on the collar of his black lose button shirt..

"Don't you dare touch my Mom!"
"Tell that to Namjoon Hyung.. the man was freaking in love with your Mom"
Jungkook calmly said..
Seokjin's hands trembles  as he gripped on his collars.. he was never afraid of anyone not even in  them but now he felt that fear..

His father died when he was in grade school and her Mom works hard for him, gave him everything, Ji Ah was the best Mom anyone could ever had , but Seokjin wasn't so grateful of that, because his Mom keeps on dating younger Men..
He doesn't like that, although he got the good looks from her Mom which is the one thing he was thankful of.. he never approved any of her dates.

And now because of that, her life was in danger! And Seokjin has to be careful or his Mom will suffer..

He get that,! That so Mafia thing!

"You're hiding on a woman's skirt!"

"I think you're smart enough to know what it means"

" Fuck you! "

" Marry Me"