Onism

Onismo
~~~~~~~
the awareness of how little of the world you experience

The sun was just rising over the horizon, casting a soft golden glow on the castle and its surroundings. The castle stood tall and proud, with its towers and battlements silhouetted against the sky. The walls were made of gray stone, adorned with banners and flags of the duke's family. The moat was calm and clear, reflecting the light and the clouds. A drawbridge connected the castle to the land, where a road led to the nearby village. The road was lined with stone lanterns and wooden carts, ready for the merchants and travelers who would soon arrive.

The air was fresh and crisp, filled with the sounds of birds and insects. The grass was dewy and green, dotted with colorful flowers and herbs. The flowers were of various shapes and sizes, some with delicate petals and sweet fragrances, others with spiky stems and bitter tastes. The herbs were used for cooking and healing, as well as for making potions and spells.

The trees were lush and leafy, providing shade and shelter for the animals. The animals were diverse and friendly, ranging from rabbits and squirrels to deer and foxes. A stream flowed gently through the forest, creating a soothing melody. The water was clear and cool, teeming with fish and frogs. The scent of nature was intoxicating, inviting the senses to explore and enjoy.

The castle was not yet awake, as most of the inhabitants were still sleeping in their chambers. Only a few guards and servants were up and about, preparing for the day ahead. They wore simple but neat uniforms, with badges and pins indicating their ranks and roles.

They greeted each other with smiles and nods, exchanging pleasantries and news. They felt lucky to live and work in such a beautiful and peaceful place, where they were protected and respected by their duke and duchess. They looked forward to serving their noble lords and ladies, who were kind and generous to them even if some were not.

The lords and ladies were elegant and graceful, wearing fine clothes and jewelry on their heads. They had many duties and responsibilities, such as governing the land, attending court, and hosting guests.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A young girl found herself waking up in an unfamiliar place, her body aching from the fall she had taken. She had jumped off a building, a desperate act born out of desperation and despair. Her life had been a constant struggle, a series of unfortunate events that seemed to have no end.