aubade

alborada
~~~~~~~~
a love song sung at dawn

The first light of dawn was just beginning to peek over the horizon, casting a soft glow on the majestic castle. The castle, a magnificent structure of stone and mortar, stood tall against the backdrop of the morning sky, its turrets reaching towards the heavens like silent sentinels. The air was crisp and fresh, carrying the promise of a new day, and the scent of dew-kissed grass wafted through the open windows.

Inside the castle, Calista, the lady of the castle, was already awake. She was an early riser, finding the quiet solitude of the morning hours comforting. As the rest of the castle slumbered, she enjoyed the peace and tranquility that the early morning brought. With a gentle ring of the bell, she summoned Ace, her aide, to her quarters.

Ace, ever the dutiful aide, promptly knocked on her door before entering. He bowed respectfully, his voice steady as he asked, "Yes, my lady. What shall you require of me?"

"Run a warm bath for me, Ace," Calista requested, her voice soft yet commanding. Ace nodded, replying, "Certainly, my lady. I will be back in a few moments."

True to his word, Ace returned after a short while. By then, Calista had changed into her night dress. It was a long, black gown, fluffy and soft, with a ribbon adorning the middle of the chest. The fabric was thin, almost translucent under the soft glow of the room's candlelight.

The room is characterized by its luxurious and grandiose design, adorned with rich blue and gold hues, giving it a royal ambiance.

The ceiling is decorated with intricate golden designs against a deep blue backdrop, culminating in a large, ornate chandelier that illuminates the room with a warm glow.

The walls are embellished with golden accents and white columns, enhancing the majestic atmosphere.

Two ornate golden lounging chairs are positioned at one end of the bathing pool.The floor surrounding the pool appears to be made of marble or another high-quality stone material.

A large arched window at the far end of the room allows natural light to flood in, reflecting off the calm surface of the pool and casting beautiful reflections on the walls and ceiling.

This place exudes a sense of luxury and opulence, making it a perfect spot for relaxation and leisure.

Calista, standing by the window, turned to Ace. "You can go and call the maids to help me bathe-" she began, only to be cut off by Ace. "I'm afraid I must inform you that the maids have not yet woken up," he said, his voice apologetic.