Ten

*There are mentions of Dysmenorrhea, I am sorry if my description of it is wrong.

I fortunately don't have it so can't give you an accurate description of what it feels like.

If anyone would like to tell me how I could do it differently, the comments are always open.*

———————————————————————————

The world seemed to stop. His female, mate, the only love in his life. Had just entered her estrogen cycle.

And in the middle of town no less. Then it hit him, they were still in the middle of town.

Surrounded by random mateless beast men. All of them wanted nothing more than to have a mate, and for her to bair their cubs.

Winston had no choice, he could not get Kyasha through this crowd via ground transportation.

And if Muir did take her, Winston would not be able to come with them. Someone as heavy as the male would only slow them down.

So whether he liked it or not, he would have to trust his treasure to another male.

His only comfort being that this male was a guard and had to be somewhat trustworthy to get that position in the first place.

"Quick Muir, take Kyasha, fly her back to the house. Don't stop for anyone." Winston emphasized.

As the eagle nodded Winston took hold of his mate's shoulders, putting her on the transformed birds back.

They were just in time, as soon as they took off over six different beasts tried pouncing on the female.

Watching the duo grow smaller in the distance Winston turned around.

Gathering the newly purchased items he turned to the forming crowd.

"All of you are to leave, never to remember what just occurred." He growls out.

Just to reinforce his statement he released his beast pressure.

The weaker males found themselves on the ground, those who were strong enough to stay standing were meat with Winston head on.

Compelled to stand still until he was out of sight. The men in the city were flabbergasted, their only saving grace was Curtis having stayed home.

Kyasha was so embarrassed.

Not only had she started her period in the middle of the plaza, she was now leaking all over Muirs feathers.

She felt so bad, it would probably take forever for the blood stain to come out. And even longer for the smell to go away.

Her internal debate was now filled with self reprimanding voices, and whether her last body would be more prevalent than this one.

It's true that she looks more like her first self, but she feels like her second.

This way it's also a 50/50 chance that she gets more than one 'estrus' cycle. Who knows what could happen.

She could tell her mates and prepare them for a weird female phenomenon, or she could tell them and nothing would happen.

Either way there would be a lot of freaking out happening tonight.

While she was freaking out she missed the fact that they are within eyesight of their house. And rushing out the front door is a worried snake husband.

As the Eagle landed he took up a significant amount of space. He was easily bigger than a normal bison.